Thread: I love Istaria!

Default I love Istaria!

Even with all it's bugs and kirks that still be in the game some where, I love it here. Everyone has been so nice and genorus to me *feels real loved now* there has been a few in the past I have not see eye to eye with but I have not seen them in game for a long time but no matter that *grins from ear to ear* I love everyone in this game even those that I no longer see in game.*Hugs everyone around* This why I could never leave the game, I get a sense of well rounded kindness in the game, even though I may get upset that things are not fully unbuged and get angry that sometimes things dont seem to work around my rl schudule,its the people that make it worth while!
    I love you guys!
    Leonea-Leo for short please ((Pudda Tank!/Builder))
    Yavahona-or known as YAVAFLAVA!

Default Re: I love Istaria!

Can I have your pills? Please?

Just joking, I am glad that you have a great time in Istaria.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Leonea View Post
    Even with all it's bugs and kirks that still be in the game some where, I love it here. Everyone has been so nice and genorus to me *feels real loved now* there has been a few in the past I have not see eye to eye with but I have not seen them in game for a long time but no matter that *grins from ear to ear* I love everyone in this game even those that I no longer see in game.*Hugs everyone around* This why I could never leave the game, I get a sense of well rounded kindness in the game, even though I may get upset that things are not fully unbuged and get angry that sometimes things dont seem to work around my rl schudule,its the people that make it worth while!
    I love you guys!

I wish I could agree with all that you're saying, Leo...
    But indeed, even if the community has its rotten apples, that's thanks to the people like you, always kind and cheerful, that I enjoy that game so much. People like you make my day.
    Thank you Leo x3 I love you too *hugs*

Aw, it's Favoran's kitty hat!

Thanks for spreading your message of cheer in a place we all can read it. It's true that HZ is such a great game in part because of the people who play it.
    <----clicky!

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

While I can mirror Leonea's sentiments, I do have just one nagging question.

Tamaracaran, just WHAT did you slip into her morning catnip THIS time?
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

sounds to me like that pink stuff from 'ghostbusters 2'...
    everybody sing!!!

your lovooovvveeee is lifting me higher.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg6wPcHukvk
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

*sneaks a peek into her pouch of dragon nip and wonders if there is perhaps some missing*
    Bring me my Broadsword, and clear understanding.

It is a lovely game to be on everyone so nice i had fight with someone yesterday and it was like why did i do it was no point the guy was so nice he bush it of and then pounced on my char lol
    Dragon lv 100, Craft 85, Lairship 30
    [/url][br]Feed Me![br]Feed Me!

Thread Information