Thread: Istaria Music

Default Istaria Music

So Im wondering does anyone else put all of Istaria's music on a playlist and listen to it? There's some really nice tracks on there. Tho Im curious to know, why is so much of the Dalimon music so sorrowful?

Default Re: Istaria Music

I don't put all of it in, but some of it yes. Especially the Fiend/Kirasanct music.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

No, but if I were to, I'd start with the Dragon-Musik and the haunting, bittersweet, training-isle melody.

I remember the excitement as each of the themes was unveiled (during beta??). At that time real music was pretty rare in games; most wasn't even elevator level.
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

Nope no playlist here and actually its been years since ive played with sound running on game. But years ago when i joined game the music was one of the draws, when running right the Hz music track is still the best in any game ive played. Music truly matches the epicness of Istaria.

I love the istaria music, Istaria is one of the few games that didnt make me turn off the music after 5 minutes. There are very beautiful soundtracks, I like the one in Dalimond too where the woman sings, oh and the dralk music.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

try my modified ones. Spacially if ya like the dragon tunes...

Yeah, some of the music in-game is very very beautiful..

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

I have a playlist devoted specifically toward crafting (surprise there). It includes the themes found at the crafthalls, New Trismus, Mahagra, Dralk, Chiconis, Kion, Sslanis, New Rachival, Aughundell, Dalimond, Feladan, and both teleportation and character creation. It serves as a constant reminder why I'm out building. Of course, it's lacking the combat specific and leveling music because, well, when you're harvesting you just DON'T want to hear the pinging noises of someone dying, especially when you're in a guarded field.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

i like the gnome_city file in particular :-)

no surprise there Awdz, you are, after all, a gnome ^_~

there is one particular crafting song I like... I forget its name... as I call it "Inspiration to Glory" that one would have to be my all time favorite one, perhaps it was something like: trismus_mining

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

I admit that I have all the Istaria music on my mp3 player...
    <----clicky!

Quote Originally Posted by Favoran View Post
    I admit that I have all the Istaria music on my mp3 player...
    Why I didn't had that idea myself?!?!?! *goes to copy istaria music on her mp3 player*

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

i hate game music and i don't think i have ever even heard the music for istaria.......
    maybe when i lose my job this spring i will spend some time checking it out....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Thread Information