Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Blight Delta 158

Default Re: Blight Delta 158

Quote Originally Posted by Tcei View Post
    Quick question about Frostbite, is this the same Frostbite that's required for Dragons Gift III? If so this is good as trying to find him in Blizzard Valley is painful at best. And slightly off topic but can the spawn for that region be looked into? I was there for a bout an hour and a half a couple days ago (for the Dragons Gift quest) and saw maybe a total of 10 beetles the entire time, often I had to wait 3+ mins for them to suddenly decide I was there and spawn.
    Yep, same Frostbite.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Hraefn View Post
    I think the new dragon sit emote made my day the most. xD Cheers to the devs and all involved.
    I'm happy you liked it.

Chieftan Bulok the BloodSkulk now has his own treasure table and a special VERY RARE trophy. well can not verify that as he is on winter vacation some place , said soemthing about finding Amon a snow making machine from Old Rach.
    OK the old sig was too long , this one is better.

He's not gonna be there every time. He's on a longer spawn now.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Ok thank You so much for your snow machine i guess

By the way, the High Soothsayer and the Chieftan are on a linked timer, so you won't find them at the same time.

inside the Chieftan's cave there is now something floating , looks like a little satran v-12 rocket or something 28821/22594 about 3 foot over a saris head

Good Changes and thanks for some port in pads/portals..was Kir'Drakul missed or just still be looked into? Just curious on that. as for new spell..awesome ive always wondered why we had one but not the other.

Im really interested in the Kir'drakul portal thing (esp as Ker'tis was part of the same request and has now showed up). basicly do you forsee it to getting port in pad (where is Kir'Ignat btw?? not sure ive seen that..)

Chieftan Bulok the BloodSkulk now has his own treasure table and a special VERY RARE trophy.

He's on a longer spawn now.

-----------

If the trophy is that special and useful, I foresee more camping, complaints of harrasment and grief, and bitter feelings.
    Grandmaster of Flame: Simultaneous solo of 4 Phantom Mages, 2 Death Dealers, 1 Ogre Bodyguard
    Siggurd's Protégée: Smelting 1600+

I understand changes to blight are for testing, I am just curious why tthe new Drakul pads appear to be placed almost dead center between the existing pad and the existing portal? (I admit I do hav some vested intrest in Kir'Drakul but) Would not it have been better placed on the east side of the island if it was not being ment for any specific "town"?

The guild town of Kir'Drakul (communityID 7707 PlotID 1927554 Position 17420 29100) is not specifically on map packs as up untill reclaims it was not available to purchase however now on both the live servers it is owned by people who like the area aside from flying distance.

I just ponder that the new Drakul pad was ment for there... but they mistook Drakul for the Kir'Drakul Guild land. Perhaps you may want to double check that before pushing it live. As if it was just ment for Drakul as a whole... perhaps more in the east or the north east would be better for better coverage.

Soraii

Thats one of the best set of patch notes ive read in a long time. The extra timer for ranged classes is best news of day since my main is one, and well overdue thank you very much.

Had very good feeling after reading, so won't nit pick anything and kudos to the gods for a job well done. Nice to see such well rounded patch of fixes, new content, and the continued removal of stuff not in use to improve game performance, great job getting so many loot tables cleaned up since Nadia stirred up the conversation, whether she stays or goes word of her demise has had alot of positve effects both on the game and in game.

This was an excellent start to the new year.

OH yea and the tavern improvement thats great way to allow us to shorten time needed to get rid of death points. This is as good as shortening the timers like ive harped on, if not better, thank you for that one. Hope this tests well and comes live sooner than later, good luck with it blighties.

When I seen Eilen only quest she offered was: new quest - 'Tower of Magery: Collect Icy Dire Wolf Claws'. turned that in she gave me the Icy token that was the only quest she offers, also on Tradign with here she shows nothing to trade, and did not off the new spell quest to me , Im thinking thats because I'm not in mage school ?

Dragged out Male's Blight-clone and tested out some of the kill quests.

Gatekeeper Bjarn's Frostbite quest: The Gatekeeper has no dialogue upon giving the player a quest, it just appears in the quest log.

Upon killing Frostbite, the quest completed itself, but gave me neither quest messages nor reward (as far as I can tell). It seemed as if it just disappeared from my log, though it does show up on the 'completed' tab.

Icefang, Winter Mountain Wolves in general: I wasn't able to try Fohaden's quest as Icefang did not drop his head for me. Is a non-guaranteed drop intended here?

I was able to find the Alpha; looks fine to me.

The spawns however for the wolves do not. I found maybe three wolves plus Icefang and the Alpha south of the gem golems on Trandalar. I saw none when I looked for them south of Mahagra. May just be bad spawn-luck, but you might check.

Eilen and her new quest: She only gave me the wolf claw quest, but that's probably the only one available to dragons anyway. The quest works just fine, but the I found that the claws were awfully rare. It took quite a while to get five, and that's coming from a dragon that generally spends less than 30 seconds in combat with a single wolf (and that's being generous).

The claws also still drop when one doesn't have the quest, which may be intended since they have hoard value. However, since it's a collect quest, the ones you already have do not count for the quest. This may be intended as well, but considering the rarity of the claws, that extra one I had was sorta taunting me. XD

Eilen herself had no trade stock that I could see, and I closed and reopened the window and checked my filters, etc.

One little nitpicky thing: When first talking to her, she says something rather like 'Get out of my tower, dragon.' She then switches to 'Greetings, won't you help me' mode upon clicking the quest.

Mountain Wolf Fangs: Do not list the Kicker tech on the tech list, so I wouldn't be surprised if some of the other tech comp switches were overlooked as well.

The new dragon sit anim and trophy items: LOVE. Yay for blinking sitting dragons not looking freaky anymore! Double yay for trophy items and with descriptions. Oh god, I love descriptions!

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Very awsome patch ! I love it. Great job, devs !!!

Good stuffs, thanks devs.
    Tempus fugit, memento mori.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    From the database nothing was ever wrong with the isle of wisps. The data was setup properly. Hence, the valid changes above. The problem with the island lies somewhere else that is we think with the regions.
    Thank you for explaining

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Quote Originally Posted by Soraii View Post
    I understand changes to blight are for testing, I am just curious why tthe new Drakul pads appear to be placed almost dead center between the existing pad and the existing portal? (I admit I do hav some vested intrest in Kir'Drakul but) Would not it have been better placed on the east side of the island if it was not being ment for any specific "town"?

The guild town of Kir'Drakul (communityID 7707 PlotID 1927554 Position 17420 29100) is not specifically on map packs as up untill reclaims it was not available to purchase however now on both the live servers it is owned by people who like the area aside from flying distance.

I just ponder that the new Drakul pad was ment for there... but they mistook Drakul for the Kir'Drakul Guild land. Perhaps you may want to double check that before pushing it live. As if it was just ment for Drakul as a whole... perhaps more in the east or the north east would be better for better coverage.

Soraii
    Both the new pads were place almost dead center of where the (invisible to players) community markers are for the two regions.

Adventure Dismissal has that ever been avaiable via quest or loot? i've never seen it in game
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Dismissal hasn't been released before. I'd never even heard of it until Guaran asked me about it several months ago, and I believe he spotted it on the Gamersinfo site. It appears to have been created at the same time as the other dragon techs, but was not released with the others.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Thread Information