Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Blight Delta 158

Default Re: Blight Delta 158

Just FYI, I deleted Deth's and my own posts because they had gotten off topic. Lets keep this thread on actual delta feedback please.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    SO is it released now? If so what does it do?
    It gives dragons +20 to their Hail Cab skill, but only in New York and Chicago and it must be raining.

No, it should not be available at this time. Will it be available in the future? That would be telling...
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

LOL Thanks LO So I take it that that does mean it is out there some where. That was my main interest. Well looks like stuff may have reached critical mass again and I can reboot into xp and put that hard earned cash I give you guys to good use.

On Topic: Thanks for the great work guys and love the loot table changes.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    The following fixes and additions were applied to Blight Test shard on January 15, 2009:

Additions

• Essiel the Storm Disciple Trainer now has quests available for Level 20, 40 and 60 Storm Disciples
    New quests for Storm Disciples!?!? Woohoo! *gets out the buzzy claws*
    "Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good dipped in chocolate!" - Can't remember who

If someone completes Dragon'sGift V can you report in effects?

Riddle me this, dragon! What are the benefits?
    Ignem Infernum - Abi in malum rem.
    Ixatchitxl the Defiler - Fafnir who? I was here first!
    Think! Its not illegal...yet.
    Adventuring: aka Genocide, Graverobbing, and Temple Desecration.

Timer 2: Pinion, Envenom Arrow, Coordinated Shot

Envenom Arrow not seeing this on my ranger tree. Is this a crossover from another class or am I just needing more coffee?

Muslyx

Is it intended that bipeds can go to drakul with useing in bris the destination to Kir'ignat?

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Hello all,

Three things I noticed.

In Bristugo there is a port to Kir' Ignat that is a free port meaning open to everyone without attuning. This is the first functioning destination for bipeds to Drakul. Is this as intended?

Ker'Tis is spelt Ker'Tis is most places and Kir'Tis in the new patch. I'm assuming Kir'Tis is incorrect.

And finally how does one attune to Ker'Tis?

Quote Originally Posted by T-Sar-Goth View Post
    In Bristugo there is a port to Kir' Ignat that is a free port meaning open to everyone without attuning. This is the first functioning destination for bipeds to Drakul. Is this as intended?
    No, it isn't.

And finally how does one attune to Ker'Tis?
    From the patch notes:

• Teleport gate and pad in the community of Kir'Tis that leads to Bristugo. The Destination Pad is also accessible from Bristugo, but must first be attuned to.
    • Quest "Destination Task: Defeat Frostbite, the Snow Beetle" to Bjarn the Trandalar Gatekeeper.

I didn't specify, but that destination task goes with Kir'Tis.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Tier 5 Veteran Zombies now have a chance of dropping a rare Veteran Zombie Finger.

Zombie Werewolf Skulls (which dropped oddly from Tier 5 Zombies) are now known as Veteran Zombie Ribs.

Techniques "Adventure: Primal V", "Defense: Spirit Resistance V", and "Spell: Junction V" now require Veteran Zombie Fingers instead of Zombie Werewolf Skulls.
    Is this as intended?

The rare drop is Vetern Zombie FINGER
    The Zombie Werewolf Skull was changed to Zombie Vetern Zombie RIBS. Techniques were change from using Zombie Werewolf Skull to Veteran Zombie FINGERS (the rare drop) instead of Verteran Zombie RIBS (what used to be Zombie Werewolf Skull and the old comp)
    Grandmaster of Flame: Simultaneous solo of 4 Phantom Mages, 2 Death Dealers, 1 Ogre Bodyguard
    Siggurd's Protégée: Smelting 1600+

Not sure if it belongs here or in suggestions...

I love the idea that we will be able to get more harvestable beef from Cows. Is there a reason Deer and Sheep where not also affected the same way, or something that will be coming along later?

From yesterday's and todays gathering foray...

4000x Mutton Flanks ... 73 minutes (Trandalar) - though all Sheep spanws seem scattered and slow to respawn
    4000x Deer Flanks ... 36 minutes (Kion) - respawns fast and usually stays in a group.
    4000x Beef Flanks ... 48 minutes (New Trismus) - tightly compact, but can be slow to respawn.

Non-moving resources (salt, sugar, fruits, even milk. etc)...4000x can be retrieved typically in 20-25 minutes.

Anyways...just a question/request.

Thanks

(Why did I use 4000? 4000 processes down to 2000 and in a T2 Storehouse, that's 4x2000 = 16,000 bulk)
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

Still not finding Envenom Arrow in any arrow using class tree. Is this some teaser coming down the pipes? Am I missing it somewhere? I am using gamersinfo.net which isnt the most up to date source but is a nice cover the basics source.

Muslyx
    Last edited by katt31m; January 17th, 2009 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Accuracy

Im not sure but maybe Envenom Arrow is a blighted archer ability we the gifted dont share, because ive never seen it either.

Quote Originally Posted by GalemThawn View Post
    Is this as intended?

The rare drop is Vetern Zombie FINGER
    The Zombie Werewolf Skull was changed to Zombie Vetern Zombie RIBS. Techniques were change from using Zombie Werewolf Skull to Veteran Zombie FINGERS (the rare drop) instead of Verteran Zombie RIBS (what used to be Zombie Werewolf Skull and the old comp)
    Yes, that is as intended

Quote Originally Posted by Tcei View Post
    Quick question about Frostbite, is this the same Frostbite that's required for Dragons Gift III? If so this is good as trying to find him in Blizzard Valley is painful at best. And slightly off topic but can the spawn for that region be looked into? I was there for a bout an hour and a half a couple days ago (for the Dragons Gift quest) and saw maybe a total of 10 beetles the entire time, often I had to wait 3+ mins for them to suddenly decide I was there and spawn.
    While we're on the off-topic of low spawns, how 'bout them Iron Golems S of Chiconis?
    <----clicky!

Quote Originally Posted by katt31m View Post
    Still not finding Envenom Arrow in any arrow using class tree. Is this some teaser coming down the pipes? Am I missing it somewhere? I am using gamersinfo.net which isnt the most up to date source but is a nice cover the basics source.

Muslyx
    envenom arrow is something i got as a ranger from a quest in feladan. it's dot (poison) for an archer.

Quote Originally Posted by Favoran View Post
    While we're on the off-topic of low spawns, how 'bout them Iron Golems S of Chiconis?
    Oh, man. Yeah, I agree. Ugh, that dragon quest took me hours.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Quote Originally Posted by MarshDog View Post
    When I seen Eilen only quest she offered was: new quest - 'Tower of Magery: Collect Icy Dire Wolf Claws'. turned that in she gave me the Icy token that was the only quest she offers, also on Tradign with here she shows nothing to trade, and did not off the new spell quest to me , Im thinking thats because I'm not in mage school ?
    If you've done the "Assist Eilen with her Icy Research" quest before (i.e. to get the ice bolt forms) she won't give it to you again. But if you have completed it, she will give you the new spell (tested and verified). And no, you don't have to be in the mage school to get it (though you do have to be current adventurer level 84, ice skill of 840).

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    ice skill of 840).
    So dragons can't get it ?

Correct, Dragons cannot get it. It is a Mage spell.

Thread Information