Thread: A few Ideas

Exclamation A few Ideas

Ok some might be far fetched but these are just things i've seen that would be helpful.

1.) Color Coded Silos (Add a resourse of a dye kit when building them so we can color code our resource silos)

2.) More MotherLodes (the reason i say this (i know it's been mentioned before) It seems we got abunch of regular nodes and the more there are the more lag i get, I suggest taking some of the little ones out and adding more rich and motherlodes just to cut back on lag)

3.) A building about the size of a T1 GH that has all 5 plot crafting npcs in it that we can build on our plot.

4.) A house for crystals (should hold at least enough for 1 tier) and build a Max of 5 of them on our plot *not sure if the numbers are exactly right here on how many crystals there are for each tier*

5.) A house for Trophies, able to build 6 per plot

6.) A place to put all dye kits and the dyes to go with it (it's a pain to have that many silos and or tents to hold them)

7.) Lair Storages that Hold 6 items instead of just one (kind of like the conf storage bins) Lairs dont have alot of room for Storage and it would be nice to build a storage next to each craft shop that can hold the T1-T6 resourses.

8.) More Pathways up the mountain on Shepards Mountain would be nice

9.) More of the T6 resourses since there's alot of players that are needing these.

10.) I would like to see the Strategy guide (updated) brought back into circulation. and Also the zboard back (the one they made for Istaria).

Ok these are just a few ideas i had i'm sure a few has been brought up before. and i would of brought up the Tool storage but someone beat me to it lol.

*hugs* CottenCandy

Default Re: A few Ideas

33 views and no comments... hmm ok i guess they were bad ideas lol

Quote Originally Posted by CottenCandy View Post
    7.) Lair Storages that Hold 6 items instead of just one (kind of like the conf storage bins) Lairs dont have alot of room for Storage and it would be nice to build a storage next to each craft shop that can hold the T1-T6 resourses.
    I always thought storage corridors would be nice.. something equivelent to the tents I guess.. the more connection points the less they hold with a straight being about the same as a tent. Maybe making them t2 or something.

Soraii

9.) More of the T6 resourses since there's alot of players that are needing these.
    T6 is supposed to be hard and rare, it is end-game content.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •Â«

I'm not sure there's a scarcity of T6 resources, except in a very few occasions.

sorry i guess i put that wrong i didn't mean as much as the regular nodes i just meant maybe add the ones that aren't in game yet or add a few more. I didn't mean make a whole bunch.

sorry i guess i put that wrong i didn't mean as much as the regular nodes i just meant maybe add the ones that aren't in game yet or add a few more. I didn't mean make a whole bunch.
    Which t6 nodes are missing in your eye?

metal: andamatium - in game
    wood: thornwood - ingame
    gems: ruby, sapphire, diamond - in game
    stone: travertine - in game
    crystals: violets - in game
    essence: radiant - in game
    fabric: steelsilk - in game

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •Â«

As to number 2, I would very much like to see some of the resource fields revamped. In the actual underground mines (metals and gems), I'd just like to see a few faces (the end of the shaft/tunnel that is the active vein being mined) with perhaps hundreds of thousands of resources in them. They would be deep at the end of the mine so the running around to little nodes would be replaced with running back and forth to a single node.

This would hopefuly take some stress of the servers (and client) by no longer needing to keep track of dozens of nodes and spawning/balancing between linked fields.

The same could be done for stone quarries. Along with adding a bit more decoration, they should resemble more closely actual quarries. Make a few very large blocks along the walls of the quarries that are "super-nodes" that represent the area where stone is actively being cut from. I find that scenario much more immersive than running all over hell's half acre plinking on sandstone nodes sticking out of the grass, etc.

Drev

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    Which t6 nodes are missing in your eye?

metal: andamatium - in game
    wood: thornwood - ingame
    gems: ruby, sapphire, diamond - in game
    stone: travertine - in game
    crystals: violets - in game
    essence: radiant - in game
    fabric: steelsilk - in game
    Sorry my crafting wasn't up to T6 yet and I didn't realize they were all in game now. (i was gone for awhile). I guess i should of kept up on the forums lol

Oh one more Suggestiong... Is there any way to get the White Teeth and Claws mod put in game? (but with a fix for the colors it didn't work with)

CC

1.) Color Coded Silos (Add a resourse of a dye kit when building them so we can color code our resource silos)
    Personally, I think that would lead to some truly horrific-looking silos. Why not instead have it so they can be renamed? That way, you can click on the one that says "Put lodestones in here" and be like "Ah, iron goes in the other one then..."

2.) More MotherLodes (the reason i say this (i know it's been mentioned before) It seems we got abunch of regular nodes and the more there are the more lag i get, I suggest taking some of the little ones out and adding more rich and motherlodes just to cut back on lag)
    Provided that there's not some abuse-related reason not to do this, I'd say it sounds like a good idea. Less lag is always a plus, and having a massive patch of lots and lots of resources for only a few players to harvest at a time seems like a waste.

Definitely with you on this one! Better storage space is A-OK in my book!

8.) More Pathways up the mountain on Shepards Mountain would be nice
    *flies past, whistling a tune*

10.) I would like to see the Strategy guide (updated) brought back into circulation. and Also the zboard back (the one they made for Istaria).
    We've got a wiki going now and it needs people's support. I say we all band together and make our own guide on there, for future generations!

Quote Originally Posted by SinOfSUns View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottoncandy
    Provided that there's not some abuse-related reason not to do this, I'd say it sounds like a good idea. Less lag is always a plus, and having a massive patch of lots and lots of resources for only a few players to harvest at a time seems like a waste.
    Personally I dont know how it was on the old US shards, but back in my Rv's Hatchy days on Unity and Wind before that when a motherlode was found we shared it and sometimes 2-3 players used the same node. So the whole idea for having a node per person is BS and might have crept into the game, but that doesnt mean we ought to stick by this.
    I rather share my motherload and maybe walk 2-3 times to a different node for a full disk and inv. then running to 20 smaller nodes. That is just my opinion of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by CottonCandy
    Personally I dont think its the size or stack thats the problem but rather the fact that it has only 1 entrance. Having storage with 2 or more entrances in the same way as we have straights and bends (maybe 3 or 4 ways) would make life a lot easier.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

I like the coloured silo idea. You could limit the colour to the roofs. If you have a fixed set of matching colours I don't think it will lead to "some truly horrific-looking silos".

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

For silos color code , it could be the base that is colored.

I think the unblighted thornwood field could be improved somewhat, more trees or a slightly smaller area

Thread Information