Thread: Hello from a new player

Default Hello from a new player

Hello everybody, just started playing Horizons about two days ago.

Been playing on the Chaos server as a dragon named Wrathi Thunderstrike.

Hope to see you in game!

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default Re: Hello from a new player

welcome home, wyld!

rule one: you don't talk about fight club
    rule two: ask for help, but not to the point of abuse or ruining the enjoyment of others. as a whole, we are a community who helps those who help themself....addition to this rule: you are obligated to return any help given to you by passing on assistance to others!
    rule three: try searching or pm'ing another player before starting a new thread in the forums, unless you are sure there is not another thread for it. you will become amazed at the topics that have been covered before!!
    rule four: you are most welcome to have a differing opinion or a excited discussion, but always attempt to remain civil and open minded (and be sure to remind me when i break this rule! )
    rule five: have all the fun you can handle, as long as it doesn't take too much enjoyment from others!

you say you are on chaos, so this rule doesn't apply yet, but make sure you like to roleplay before heading to order, that's the rp shard.

o and if you ever need a ssilmath or sephiranoth translation, lots of peeps can provide!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Welcome Wyld to our world

And lol Vel: Sometimes you frighten me a bit
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

*serves wyldfyre some delicious klava with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome to istaria!

I've been very fortunate to have a great number of very helpful people on everytime I log on. All my questions have been answered correctly (even though I still didn't understand...42?) and quickly.

To tell you the truth I'm a little overwhelmed by how nice people are being compared to the other games I've played. And to quote somebody that helped me out in the beginning "Even the grumpy ol ancients" :-)

*grins* 42... it's the answer to life, the universe and everything! just check the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy and it'll explain. :-)

welcome to the fun
    the fact that so many people are willing to help folks makes this a really great game, there is little to none "leetness" in horizons and it makes a big difference to the amount of fun you can have
    "Knowing others is intelligence,knowing yourself is true wisdom.
    Mastering others is strength,Mastering yourself is true power"
    by Lao-Tzu

Welcome to Istaria! Happy hunting and safe journeys!

Shargrailar / Manshoon

Welcome to Istaria!!!
    Order Shard - Atlanna Embergaze 100/100 Adult:
    A'Sasha Windrider - Member of Keir Chet k'Eilerten

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    *grins* 42... it's the answer to life, the universe and everything! just check the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy and it'll explain. :-)
    You must read all 5 books in the trilogy!!

Oh. And, welcome!
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Welcome to Istaria and Chaos, I hope you're very happy with us

*extends a large blue wing and pats the hatchling on the head* welcome to istaria and the choas shard i am on there as well *proudly sticks out her chestscales* one of those grumpy ol ancients feel free to send a /tell if u need anything or want to chat

It could be worse.

You could meet a cantankerous adult!
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Thread Information