Thread: Hello Chaos, from Wuu

Smile Hello Chaos, from Wuu

Hello from the Wuumaster. New player on Chaos, leveling a female Fiend named Litome Ammaril. Currently a Druid, looking to multi-class into Spiritist then Shaman, whenever I can pull myself away from my crafting.

I've been getting a little bored with the games I've been playing recently (Cleared most of the raid content currently in WoW), and started looking for a change of pace. Been hearing about Istaria from a couple different areas (mainly GU Comics) and looked at the hoops I'd have to jump through to try it.

Thankfully, a 14 day, creditless trial is a very low hoop to jump - a short download & patch later I was able to play. I was pleased to see this game has a decent information network build up - places I can go to find out information about the game (one of which is these forums). They have been very helpful in figuring out how things work, although I wish I'd have known about the formulatrons earlier.

But, I've still got many questions that need answers, and the information I find isn't always up to date nor 100% accurate, so expect to find me poking around the forums, or in the chat channels in-game.

In the mean time, if you see me around, don't hesitate to /wave.

Default Re: Hello Chaos, from Wuu

/wave
    welcome aboard
    Tempus fugit, memento mori.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

welcome home, wuu!! to save time, i will cut and paste my standard greeting to newcomers, please do not be offended!

rule one: you don't talk about fight club
    rule two: ask for help, but not to the point of abuse or ruining the enjoyment of others. as a whole, we are a community who helps those who help themself....addition to this rule: you are obligated to return any help given to you by passing on assistance to others!
    rule three: try searching or pm'ing another player before starting a new thread in the forums, unless you are sure there is not another thread for it. you will become amazed at the topics that have been covered before!!
    rule four: you are most welcome to have a differing opinion or a excited discussion, but always attempt to remain civil and open minded (and be sure to remind me when i break this rule! )
    rule five: have all the fun you can handle, as long as it doesn't take too much enjoyment from others!

you say you are on chaos, so this rule doesn't apply yet, but make sure you like to roleplay before heading to order, that's the rp shard.

o and if you ever need a ssilmath or sephiranoth translation, lots of peeps can provide!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Welcome! Hope to see you on Chaos sometime

You must be in the US - that is the only place a 2Gb download would be called a "short download and patch" The rather worn and tatty piece of string used to connect Australia to the rest of the world can barely squeeze forum surfing down, let alone a full game download!

You've probably got them already, but just in case:

- Make sure you check out the MapPack
    - For crafting, the Horizons Crafting Calculator is a must!
    - We can always use more editors on the Istaria Wiki

Have fun!

Stale.

Haha, I've actually already signed up on the Wiki under the same name, Stale. And I got the map pack too, it's REALLY Handy.

I kinda like doing the math to figure out what I need to make something, but I'm sure the novelty will wear off shortly, at which point the Calc will be equally handy.

'm actually up in Canada, though I suppose it might as well be the US in this case. Also, said tattered string is crossing quite a bit of open ocean, I'm surprised they don't have to replace parts of it from time to time due to marine life.

Welcome to Istaria and have fun!! That is the most important part of playing.

Quote Originally Posted by StalePopcorn View Post
    Welcome! Hope to see you on Chaos sometime

You must be in the US - that is the only place a 2Gb download would be called a "short download and patch" The rather worn and tatty piece of string used to connect Australia to the rest of the world can barely squeeze forum surfing down, let alone a full game download!
    I am a EU player and had to download the game at a speed of 80 kb/s.
    If I hadnt known what the game was like before starting the download, probably would have given up after a short time...
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Welcome to Istaria and Chaos, I hope you're very happy with us

Welcome and safe travels

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Thread Information