Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Dragons seeking Dragons

Default Re: Dragons seeking Dragons

Quote Originally Posted by Alisto View Post
    *raises paw, waves at Aleron* I'd buy her. I need a LSH slave-errrrrr, assistant manager to finish off this grand hall
    I already have my own GH to build!!

and...
    Quote Originally Posted by Arzel Rashemi View Post
    Like...
    CraAN seeks AdvHA for fun and social outing?
    hehe
    I remember seeing one of those tv dating channels once...i don't want to be with a television that can play CDs too...(yes...no joke. )

...sigh, i blame you and alice for this.
    Imagine an istarian craigslist.

"*nips at Azzy with a grin* Well if you job is being a pest,you are correct...and I know Tondar doesn't want you so... *puts up a poster in NT stating "please help me free myself from the most horrible of burdens......free dragoness to good home....make sure to hide your sweets,contact Aleron to meet the pest." snickers and walks off trying to think what Mira's brother's name is* "

Nooo!
    NO!
    No aurak..please...nooo...

Where ever my mate is sleeping...otherwise,wherever Murnos isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisto View Post
    *raises paw, waves at Aleron* I'd buy her. I need a LSH slave-errrrrr, assistant manager to finish off this grand hall
    *shakes his head* I know if I do she will just find her way back....
    Last edited by Aleron; March 3rd, 2014 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azath View Post

Nooo!
    NO!
    No aurak..please...nooo...
    *turns to Azzy with a grin* So that's his name?....*leaves a scroll with the posting of the ad on Aurak's lair wall also leaves one on Mira's wall for her to give to her brother*

...sigh, i blame you and alice for this.
    Imagine an istarian craigslist.
    I bare no fault in this. I blame alice too.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleron View Post
    *turns to Azzy with a grin* So that's his name?....*leaves a scroll with the posting of the ad on Aurak's lair wall also leaves one on Mira's wall for her to give to her brother*
    Sure, we'll take her! There is a GH that needs building, and you live in the lair next door so we can share!

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

Quote Originally Posted by Arzel Rashemi View Post
    Sure, we'll take her! There is a GH that needs building, and you live in the lair next door so we can share!
    *nods to Arzel* I am liking this idea more and more....*grins and nips at Azzy* What do you think?...you can go over there and spend some time with Aurak while helping with the GH?....*snickers*

( Thought I'd add a little bit to the thread \o/ )

A large piece or parchment is badly nailed to the message board, obnoxiously in the very center of it and covering up quite a few other notes. Deep paw- and claw marks in the ground nearby indicate the passing of a behemoth of a dragon.

Scrawled letters in the center topmost part of the parchment reads, with angry, firmly written letters,

"Ok. I found this thing here when I was wandering and training, and thought I'd share my glorious expertise in the area. I read some of the bits of paper and it seems that, despite everything we of the more refined sex possess, some are still having trouble. This irritates me. By Drulkar and all the hot air that comes out of his-" part of the message is hastily crossed out, well enough that it's not quite clear what was said. There are a couple inches of space between the topmost paragraph and the next one.

"Anyway. Here's how it goes. First, you grab the one you want by the earfin...or horn...or whatever it is they have on their head that is attached. Never, ever go for the neck because if you're reading this, you probably can't manage to get a secure grip there anyway. Moving on. Grab the tail if you have to, but make sure you have a good grip. Next, twist it really hard and flip them over - if you did it right, you should've gotten a pawhold that allows you to do this easily."

A note off to the side muses, 'Who knew earfins and the like were so sensitive? Like horses' reins, except no assembly required'

"Once you've got them on their back, punch or kick them as hard as you can in the-" yet another part of the message is crossed out, though not good enough that you can't see what is under it. It seems the writer, whoever they are, is rather straightforward in her methods of putting a drake out of commission as quickly as possible with as little effort as possible.

"Nevermind that. Aim for the belly. Casters, I suggest an Improved Prime Bolt with a romp tech. If done right, you have now made a friend! Use the gift of the time given by these tactics to introduce yourself and make it known you're seeking whatever it is you're looking for. You can tell one is a keeper by the way they get up and introduce themselves after catching their breath.

Do note: ones that squeal and roll away are bad choices. Even if your aim is really bad and you hit a little too low, still a bad choice."

The note is signed,

"Disrespectfully not yours and willing to strangle anything that tries to dispute that claim,
    Kelissru"

Quote Originally Posted by Aleron View Post
    *nods to Arzel* I am liking this idea more and more....*grins and nips at Azzy* What do you think?...you can go over there and spend some time with Aurak while helping with the GH?....*snickers*
    I think its a great idea!!!

And after reading Kelissru's way of ... making friends... so glad that Miira is not a drake! But Voar, you can beat Voar up anytime!

*miira approves of Alisto's post!*

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

*reads note....grows even whiter than he naturally is....launches into the air and flies directly to the lair of Vladtmordt to discuss the making of a new scale, to fit below the Chest scale....preferably with maximum Armor techs*
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy, and extra-tasty dipped in ketchup.

( So, I was bored and...*tosses another post* )

A note reads in a graceful, fluid style that indicates a much more sensitive touch than most dragons could manage. Furthermore, the contents of the note imply the author is either unaware of the original intent of the board, or just doesn't care.

"I have heard, found and discovered that this was the place where one requested a companion. Due to the great number of little notes on the board, it seems my own note might have a chance of being noted. Anyway, I am a saris. I enjoy adventure training in Dralnok's Doom (why they still call it that I have never found out - he's been long since dead and at rest, hasn't he?). You could even say I really, really enjoy adventure training, as I spend most of my time down there. Really, it keeps me healthy and gives a wonderful reason (and excuse, whichever you like) to refrain from interacting with the what seems to be immense population of brainless bags of scales above ground.

I would like to find another biped who does the same, because training alone for so long has worn on me. I can tell it's worn on me by the way I can hold a conversation with one of the fuzzy hairs I shed, and not notice there was no one there for a couple days. Anyway, please be able to provide your own food and shelter, as I'm not sharing. Also be able to train for an entire day, and not mind remaining in the dark/semi-dark/whatever you want to call the lightning in Dralnok's Doom."

A hole is punched below the last word where the writing utensil was stabbed as the writer thought.

"Oh, also know how to not carry a conversation. Tack on replies to this message, and I'll check back when I remember."

The parchment is torn where it appears the writer simply stopped writing when they were done and walked off in a random direction. However, the tear doesn't go completely to the edge of the paper, and instead stops right before. Scrunched in the remaining space is a short and hastily scrawled couple sentences.

"So I didn't actually read all the other notes on here. Deal with it, dragons. I need a training partner.

Regards,
    Kiirinae"

( And yes, really would like someone to train with in Dralnok's Doom :B Found that killing things with two bipeds is much more pleasant and endurable than killing things with a biped and a dragon. Soooo, poke me in-game or reply here /o/ )

Amongst various notes present, a new one is placed. In writing neat enough that seemed from a bipeds hands, yet written by a dragon. (Well, that /was/ the case - biped scribe)

"Dear lonely (a word is crossed out here - with a neat ink black box) drakes,

Greenie seeking good times with scholar-ly ancient drake

-Machaeon"

And on the bottom of the note is another black box - presumably, something else crossed out.

Yet somewhere in istaria, a dragon snickers, happy with their evil plot to pair the greenie...

Blinking confusedly as she stares at the note signed with her name, most notably not in her handwriting, the green ancient quickly snatches the note off the board and shreds it with a satisfied snort before stomping off.

"Who the heck needs a mate?" She mutters to herself irritably.

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

In a rather rough translation of handwriting, a new page appears on the notice board, it's contents short as if the writer has little interest in them at all.

"Ancient dragoness, seeking companionship, loyalty and patience a must. I've been fooled three times, a fourth will not be tolerated. Those interested may find me in Chiconis, though it won't be easy."

It was signed Silverth Runeclaw, tacked to the board with a few thin metal bars, additionally one silver scale, edged with a line of bright green was tacked up with it.

(lol, Silverth /really/ didn't want to do this. -frolics off, blames Alisto-)
    Denaryr, ancient, 100/100/36/10Fireth, ancient, 100/100/19

Quote Originally Posted by silverth View Post
    (lol, Silverth /really/ didn't want to do this. -frolics off, blames Alisto-)
    rofl
    everything is alice's fault. mach too. yep....idea! pair silverth and machaeon :O

rofl
    everything is alice's fault. mach too. yep....idea! pair silverth and machaeon :O
    -ponders how a certain red would take that- XD
    Denaryr, ancient, 100/100/36/10Fireth, ancient, 100/100/19

Greetings, I am Zarkela, I am an Ancient and a 10th year veteran player who lives on the Order Shard, in my 10 years, I had a mate briefly, for about a month.

I am a dignified elderly Dragoness who mostly likes to chat, I have a lair in progress, however, if a Male Dragon should take me as a mate, the bad news is I come with a family, 3 grown Daughters 1 grown son, and a hatchling, female.

My Brother is Aleron, my Daughters, Schwarts, Aeritha and Frostmoon and my son, so far of that family, only Aeritha comes on line with her Daughter.

My hatchling, Amyhorn, can be coaxed to come online for RP.

Oh, I understand, I am not young and most do not seek a family but prefure to make on, well, that is also possible, I never say never.

There you have it, a very old female Ancient Helian, seeking a male.
    Zarkela - Green Dragoness - Helian

A drake sporting multiple shades of red about his frame gracelessly padded up to the board, taking overly careful steps in order to avoid tripping or causing undue disturbance to the ground. Ever since complaints about earthquakes, he'd tried to walk carefully.

Eventually making it to the board itself, the drake squinted at each note in turn, brightening a little when he saw one attached to a silver and green scale.

"A note! And a snack!" He rumbled, pleased with his find. Wasting only a small amount of time that was needed to ensure he didn't accidentally fall over and crush the board itself, the drake took the message, scale and thin bars used to pin the message to the board in one paw. The message was tucked into a scalepack, whereas the thin bars and scale ended up being popped into the drake's maw and swallowed.

"So kind, that one, to leave a snack. Two snacks, even! And...strange write-y stuff!" The adult drake muttered appreciatively, working his jaw some to loosen any thin metal bars that might've gotten stuck in his teeth. Meanwhile, his uneven gait away from the board and towards a nearby portal caused ever so slight clinking sounds of a single scale striking crystal to accompany mutterings about flowers, pebbles, pebbleflowers, and even flowerpebbles arranged in pebbly-flower patterns that ultimately became pebble patterns.

Blog Entries

a new note is placed up there by a eager hatchling hello possible drakes my name is junglepine and i want a mate that is helpful and will be around for a very long time and patient too

the message has some claw marks in it as the hatchling scampers away
    I am very lucky to know my bonded mate and even luckier still to know i am always on his mind and he on mine for that i am very happy.

Zarkela Again:

I have the news that I now withdraw my name from the hat, as I am now partnered with Jstntron.
    Sorry Drakes, this Dragoness is now taken.
    Zarkela - Green Dragoness - Helian

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zarkela View Post
    Zarkela Again:

I have the news that I now withdraw my name from the hat, as I am now partnered with Jstntron.
    Sorry Drakes, this Dragoness is now taken.
    congrats zarkela im happy for you as for reviana she isnt open for any drakes she already has one
    I am very lucky to know my bonded mate and even luckier still to know i am always on his mind and he on mine for that i am very happy.

Thread Information