Thread: Lava Pools!

Default Lava Pools!

Another thing to plop on my list of stuff sort of done: Lava pools. Still in progress though to correct a weird kalidescope effect in the pools. Will be available when I finish my modpage thing.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Lava Pools!

Those look pretty neat

Oooh, just stumbled across this now, and I must agree. That looks quite spiffy.

That looks awesome! Loving it!
    Order Shard - Atlanna Embergaze 100/100 Adult:
    A'Sasha Windrider - Member of Keir Chet k'Eilerten

Can't wait for it How do yall(people in general) go about making mods for things?
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

you can download this off runecasting mods already, though I have yet to rework it

Order/Chaos, Harro and Pleasant Canyon respectively

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDragoon View Post
    you can download this off runecasting mods already, though I have yet to rework it
    I knows this post and all is -ooold-, but can we still download this from anywhere, Run~? If so, where from~? X3 *wants linke*

Awesome! downloaded it, and going to check it out soon! ty Runedragon!

Order/Chaos, Harro and Pleasant Canyon respectively

OH MAI GOSH RUN! Thaaanks thanks thanks~! *big fluffy ancient slurp* <3333

Tried out this mod and I absolutely love how the lava looks. So it made me curious to see if it is possible (and if anyone is up to do so) to do something similar only with the water, more so for the waterfalls n such inside lairs?

Quote Originally Posted by aharttsx View Post
    Tried out this mod and I absolutely love how the lava looks. So it made me curious to see if it is possible (and if anyone is up to do so) to do something similar only with the water, more so for the waterfalls n such inside lairs?
    It is. As it stands though, I'm fine with how they look. Its also a little trickier in lairs I've found from experiments and something I guess is changing how the textures behave, although the lava texture i had applied to those textures in the past created some fantastic flow looks (if you can bear it makes the falls a little wonky looking).

Ah, thats understandable - i figure mods take a bit of work to make n such. Wish i knew how to edit the textures n stuff myself lol, and I do actually like how the lava falls look inside the lairs .

Thread Information