Thread: 20 pages

Angry 20 pages

What has happened to all my old posts, (everyones for that matter). There is only 20 pages of my post available. My older posts have somehow become not available.

I was trying to find an old post by me and now I can not find it.

This effects everyone.

Click on your name and try to find your older posts. There will only be 20 pages.

Default Re: 20 pages

hrmm..interesting. The first 326 post of mine are gone.

i doubt they're gone... i think the search just is limited to 500 hits. i'm pretty sure it's not done by date or we'd all have a different number of pages.
    have you confirmed old threads are deleted that you posted to? it may be that by searching the forums for your name and the topic that you can find what you're looking for.

The posts are still there - You have to do a completely different type of search to find them. It has become much more difficult now trying to find an exact quote I made. I have to remember what thread and what subject the post was in. I used to just search on my name and know approximately how long ago it was posted. I can't do that anymore just using my name to find old posts.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

i hear ya hobbie.....i can't find that thread about the WOW forum thread.....i remember it was called some thing like 'best thread EVAH' but can't remember if that was the thread name or the post name.....
    can't find it in a search for my posts and can't find via advanced search either.......
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

I believe there was forum maintenance recently. Perhaps some setting got changed or old posts were archived in some manner where they are available through a different method.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

Thread Information