Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blight Delta 160

Default Re: Blight Delta 160

Quote Originally Posted by aine View Post
    This may already have been reported, but the player-made machines (in Selen, at least, I didn't have time last night to check others) are compass points again.
    this is some of the simulation code on blight and that part is not going live (that I'm aware of).
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thanks Amon.

Unless I missed a post, it seems that it is yet to be announced how one is to receive or to be eligible for “Tokens of Loyalty� or (in case they are different) “Phoenix Loyalty Tokens�.

I would make the following suggestions:

Using the Quest Bucket� scheme must be the mechanism to spend such “Tokens�, and not be the mechanism to obtain Tokens.

If the “Phoenix� tokens are restricted to those who took 1 year “grandfather subscriptions� at the time Virtrium took over the game, then “Tokens of Loyalty� should be awarded to players who have maintained subscriptions, though not necessarily uninterrupted, (interruptions due to such reasons as economics and control of the game by the “infidels�) and these “Tokens of Loyalty� should be counted in terms of accrued “subscription months� since beta. (a “subscription month� is 1 subscription for 1 month (so 12 subscription months would be 1 subscription for 1 year or 12 subscriptions for 1 month). Thus some number of “subscription months� (number to be determined by Virtrium) would define eligibility for a Loyalty Token�.

At Virtrium’s discretion, the Loyalty Reward for a “Token of Loyalty� may differ from the Loyalty Reward for a Phoenix Loyalty Token�.

And, to start a wish list as to what Tokens might buy:

Forms such as silver whistle and reeds for silver whistle – many more old and discontinued ones perhaps candidate., and or

Items for guild towns such ae perhaps a Portal, maybe other ideas too

Imagination can bring forth more..

Knossos

Correct it has not been announced. And the mechanism for receiving and spending them has already been worked out, thank you.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Maybe it is known already and I see many icons have been added in delta 160.
    But today on Chaos I looted a Journeyman Hide Hand Wraps without its own icon.
    Just thought I report it here just in case, might be that beginner and expert also have no icon then, but havent confirmed this.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonboy View Post
    Maybe it is known already and I see many icons have been added in delta 160.
    But today on Chaos I looted a Journeyman Hide Hand Wraps without its own icon.
    Just thought I report it here just in case, might be that beginner and expert also have no icon then, but havent confirmed this.
    I know for a fact that Vi has a list of all the items or abilities using the default ("snowflake") icon - as I have seen it.

Although they get addressed from time to time, fixing those is much lower down the list of priorities than fixing game-play bugs, cleaning up the client and database, getting Vista running, revamping tiers and getting in new content.

Hey Amon, what about us old farts who have been hear since Tugla ( i have only done the month subs due to Rl / Personal issues but i have always stayed in istaria when ever i could its my second home would an old timer like me be able to get one of throws.
    tokens think i have been playing epi for about 4 years if not more

(shameless plug still hope to one day work for you guys)

but i will be hear till you guys turn out the lights !
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Valornyx View Post
    I know for a fact that Vi has a list of all the items or abilities using the default ("snowflake") icon - as I have seen it.

Although they get addressed from time to time, fixing those is much lower down the list of priorities than fixing game-play bugs, cleaning up the client and database, getting Vista running, revamping tiers and getting in new content.
    Ok, good to hear that, just wanted to make sure they knew.
    It is not extremely important, other things come first.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Unfortunately, due to the fiasco with a certain transfer of ownership and subsequent billing issues, I doubt the account and subscription records are intact from any time before summer of 2006, if even that far back.

I would expect the rewards to only count time subscribed while VI was in control. I know many of us have been around since the beginning, but I really can't expect more than they have already done with the lowered price for Grandfathered accounts considering the condition the account database was in when they took over.

Drev

I wonder how hard it would be to pull Time created and time played from Characters and work out some formula from that. Or just base rewards off time created of the oldest toon from each account.

Much of the talk of Loyalty Awards strays from the Delta 160 and into the February 2009 edition of Developer's Desk.

However, just to followup on some of the recent posts here:
    Perhaps we should take literally "Everyone who has been playing since Virtrium purchased the assets for Istaria will be rewarded for their loyalty.."
    Grandmaster of Flame: Simultaneous solo of 4 Phantom Mages, 2 Death Dealers, 1 Ogre Bodyguard
    Siggurd's Protégée: Smelting 1600+

Feh.
    10char 
    Playing since release.
    4th to complete RoP.
    Purely Lunus.
    Dragor Firestrike - (Nobody to play with.)

Bah! Feh! Fnaghn!, I say!

They couldn't find my Unity character for transfer, but I'm not crying. Poor SanDragon was only level 10 from my two-week trial. At the time, I felt I couldn't afford a subscription.

I've had more fun I think in starting over with Veruliyam.

I'm already halfway through my 3rd 6-month subscription. This game and the people have been too fun to put a cost on it.

Go, VI, go!!

<----<<< Fanboi? FanDragon?
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Noticed today that Moulani is AWOL after the redbacked spider changes
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Can't be, killed it yesterday on Order.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •Â«

Thread Information