Thread: New Player

Default New Player

Hiya!

I'm trying the game out for the first time. Playing on the Chaos server, with a Human female named Natla. Ive played lots of MMO's, though I got bored with WoW finally. Used to play Asherons Call and AC2, even up to the point where they closed it

So far I'm liking the community and overall feel of the game. Your character really feels unique. The only downside i'm seeing is the clunkyness of the gameplay, and some serious lag issues. The questing is a lot like Morrowind so i'm getting into that as well. Hope there is room for one more gamer gal See you all in game.

Default Re: New Player

Welcome to Istaria. You should meet lots of nice and helpful players if you go to the MarketPlace channel.

Too bad you chose Chaos instead of Order. You would have seen me around.

(coming to think about this, maybe it was a blessing you chose Chaos - jk)

Quote Originally Posted by Starstealer View Post
    Hiya!

I'm trying the game out for the first time. Playing on the Chaos server, with a Human female named Natla. Ive played lots of MMO's, though I got bored with WoW finally. Used to play Asherons Call and AC2, even up to the point where they closed it

So far I'm liking the community and overall feel of the game. Your character really feels unique. The only downside i'm seeing is the clunkyness of the gameplay, and some serious lag issues. The questing is a lot like Morrowind so i'm getting into that as well. Hope there is room for one more gamer gal See you all in game.

woot! welcome to chaos *extends a large blue wing and holds out like a hand shake* im Agua ... one of the few blue dragonesses of chaos glad you have chosen to make your home here.. and woot another gamer girl! *makes room* the few of us must stick together.. regardless of race or size *laughs* if u ever see my large tail around feel free to send a /tell or just say hello

*extends her wings and flys into the istaria sky*

btw you really gotta make a dragon

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

welcome home, star!

you seem experienced enough, i will spare us all my usual newbie greeting!

if you ever get the chance to drop by blight, be sure to say hi!!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Welcome to Istaria and Chaos, I hope you learn to call it home as I have. Always room for more female gamers

Welcome to Istaria! ^.^

I hope you'll meet as many great people during your time here as I did. OuO I'm sure you will. Running into them is inevitable; they're everywheeeeere. XD

~Galde

Welcome to Chaos! You'll often see my big green Pevil running around trying to build up her lair, feel free to give a shout if you ever need anything
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

Welcome to Istartia and to Chaos. I hope you will come to like it just as much as we all do.
    Wat already was said join Marketplace and possibly a guild if you are into that.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Thread Information