Thread: Login messages about consigner sales that occured while you were offline

Default Login messages about consigner sales that occured while you were offline

Probably been asked for in one way or another many times.

You get notified in game about your sales on consigners including the amount earned, the player buying and the consigner it was bought from.
    You get notified in game when items fall off the consigners.
    You get notified as you log in about items that have fallen off consigners.

Can we also get notified about items sold (while we were offline) as we log in? (including money earned, consigner and player buying, if possible?)

This would help track down sources of additional revenue (comp buyers) and help me to keep track of stocks of items for sale without having to check the consigners.

Default Re: Login messages about consigner sales that occured while you were offline

I might be mistaken, but I'm sure this used to be the case. I can't remember exactly when this functino was removed, but I miised being able to thank people for purchasing my merchandise when/if our paths ever crossed.
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

Default Re: Login messages about consigner sales that occured while you were offline

I also remember it, it was ingame for a while, but was then removed. I still have no clue why.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •Â«

Dont remember it being ingame, but for some people I would imagine it would be good to have it back.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

I had the same idea a while ago, I just never got around to posting anything about it. Don't remember if it was ever ingame or not, but then again I hardly listed things on connies back then. I'm in favor of this suggestion and agree it would be very helpful to keep track of what's selling and what needs a restock without having to manually check the consigners.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    I also remember it, it was ingame for a while, but was then removed. I still have no clue why.
    Maybe the system was buggy, or created too much lag somehow.
    Either way, this seems like a good idea!

You know, I often wish that newly added guild calandar events showed up, either in a window at log in or in the log.

* snuffles curiously*
    [Visit The Order Underground]

Many times I wished this was in-game. If it was in game before then I would think there must have been some problem with or else why would they have removed such a nice feature.

I remember it as well. It was an incredibly nice feature

Could we have a dev answer on that suggestion ? I support it 100% btw

When I log now everytime I get a message when something has returned to my valut. so a) it is back in the game or b) I have just luck when I log in and the stuff gets back to my valut. :P

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •Â«

Thread Information