Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What was your most proudest named kill?

Default What was your most proudest named kill?

For epi there is 3

the named sand beetle (hatchie)

Umarry the golem king (adult)

and finally that named fire golem on fire island (Ancient)*ROARS*
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default Re: What was your most proudest named kill?

vel taking on isotope by herself for the first time........and then when she took him out in cargo clothes....and again when she wrote him in the ded book barehanded.......

basically every time i take out isotope is awesome!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

I think it was as adult umyarr, surthiem, seliena and shadow dragon (this fight took 3 hours lol) alone and only with my own dragon buffs, as ancient mohs, umy and surthiem arent anymore a challenge to me, and all other normal nameds are just phatetic.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •Â«

Daknor solo with my melee adult, for sure

The Shadow Dragon, as a tiny hatchling.
    Not very impressive- but stiiiiillll!

Sigvard Nemena (Order) | Piano Forte (Order) | Lello (Order) | Vasken (Order) | Skreel (Order) | Ursala (Order)
    (Click names for biographies!)

my 3 kills in 4 tries of Mhedon with the low 70's hatchling that Alaysar was XD

Then taking down all the AROP pre-rift mobs solo on the first try with Alaysar... I was SWEATTING bullets when I pulled Umyarr as a solo adult >_<

*ponders trying Mohs or Surtheim with Alaysar... who as I have refused so far to ascend so is still adult*

---
    Soraii / Alaysar

Umyarr sounds like a confused pirate...

I'd say my proudest named kill was probably killing Kaa all on my own during the Lunus rite. Killing Kaa himself wasn't a big problem, but getting past the thousand billion angry level 70+ Aegis all on my own while being only level 47 was. Man, I was so proud when I finally got him XD

Not confused, just hesitant.

Umm... Yarr!!

The only thing that comes to my mind right now is finally giving Bitterbranch his comeuppance after he bashed me into the dirt so many times.

And all I wanted was essence.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

what???? bitterbranch???? he wouldn't hurt anything!!

Mint colored dragons are the most peaceful of all dragons; They eat only plants unless they scavenge meat from an already dead animal. They also have no ways to attack others or defend themselves. They are much smaller than other forms of dragons, since they only double in size when they mature. They cannot use any forms of magic, and cannot fly since they don't have any wings. Their looks have given rise to the common insult of calling dragons "large lizards."
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

man, i've killed so many, i don't remember anymore. /old.

i'd have to say taking down Reklar and Fafnir in a group. reklar was the hardest.

Surtheim, Lorgus, and Flamentus. All at the same time. I was very proud the first time.
    Grandmaster of Flame: Simultaneous solo of 4 Phantom Mages, 2 Death Dealers, 1 Ogre Bodyguard
    Siggurd's Protégée: Smelting 1600+

Soloed Shadow Dragon as a level 50something hatchling. Before we had hoard abilities. /old

Haven't tried any of the Guardians solo yet, but I bet I could do one or two of 'em.

Duo'ed Elial with one other dragon... I forget who it was, though.

i think the one i was proudest of at the time was the spider huntress, the first time i managed to take her out instead of her killing me yet again...!! >:-)

Hmm, mine must when I managed to kill the named fire beetle all by myself with Trica.
    I always hunted him down with a friend, then one day when I was big enough I decided to do it on my own.. boy was I proud when he finally fell.

And one back from Unity.. I killed Entombed (that dragon statue, right? ) for my friend's RoP. My friend even died once and had to recall and run back to Draak, I had my own little fun with that huge zombie draggy until she arrived.

Plus duoing Seliena the Brilliant with this same friend (on Chaos this time. ) I think it was pretty awesome, considering that my hatchy was lvl 30 and she was something around 40+, if I remember right.

I know, nothing too remarkable, but just enough achievements for a shy fighter like me.
    Last edited by Salama; March 4th, 2009 at 09:18 PM.

Racia Trejan & Trica - Helians of Chaos
    Salama Lizran - Lunus of Unity --> Chaos (alive but retired)

hmm... smishing Frostbite as a level 42/32 hatchling with Aeona, that fight took a bit of running about, with a few adds here and there throughout the fight, but I got him in the end ^-^.

Soloing Shadow with Aika at 90, took me about 4.5 hours.

Soloing Surtheim as a rating 144 biped.

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

My proudest named kill has to be Mhedon many years ago back on Unity.

The killing was done :
    1. Without 3x PV chestscale.
    2. Without primal heal spell.
    3. Without the use of crystals except Lasting Embers and Aroah's Health Crystal.
    4. Without the use of any resistance or ward techniques on my scales.
    5. Not sure, but even believe I did it without the use of any claw.

My Armor scales were only teched with TnC V, Strenght V and Health V and TP's were spread out inefficiently across the board.

It took me a while and even lost 1 or 2 times before I finally defeated him.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Mhedon remains one of my proudest named kill, but today I killed Umyarr by myself.
    I must say that right now I got a shared first place for these 2 named kills.

Ow yeah and the bump is fun as well...
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

grats on soloing umyarr! :-)

I've got two new proud name kills only recently... the first and by far my proudest, Surtheim as a hatchie, with no special resist scales or anything like that...

followed by Verdeios and one of his lackeys, as to why I had the UI on, well, there's so many emeralds on Ice Isle that you guys might not have believed me so yeah...

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

Mine was probably killing Umgruk as a lvl 72 or so hatchy, with the help of 2 guildes and the guards at Aughundell's gates. We had to drag him all the way from where he spawned north of harro (north of old wolf circle), thru Dark Stalker and Cursed wolves spawns, all the way to Aughundell's eastern wall where the guards helped. We all died several times during the pull/fight.

Got me a Boars Hide Mask for all that work

Thread Information