Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pre-merge shard names

Post Pre-merge shard names

Greetings all,

There is a Wiki page that briefly documents the Game Servers, and I am missing one of the pre-merge US server names. Can anyone fill in the blank?

Thanks,

Stale.

Default Re: Pre-merge shard names

Life. That was the other shard name.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Aha! Cheers Amon

How could you forget my shard name. I'm clearly unbaised when I say that Life was the best shard.

Quote Originally Posted by gopher65 View Post
    How could you forget my shard name. I'm clearly unbaised when I say that Life was the best shard.
    Twilight > *

Aye Twilight ROCKED!

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Dawn shard. We had the Aegis forces trapped in battle outside Kion so they couldn't progress! Only Aughundell was lost.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

played on Life and Shadow - fondest memory from those days, seeing the first adults fly. Awe inspiring stuff.

Dawn. Grizzlerot.

'nuff said.

Drev

Unity! As SanDragon.

Even though I'm in the States.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

blight has always ruled and will always rule. but it is very sweet that you all acknowledge your shards as second best......
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Blight has always had an awesome community...if memory serves it was a larger community prior to the ownership transfer From Tulga to the un nameable company who will forever live in shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Drevar View Post
    Dawn. Grizzlerot.

'nuff said.

Drev

Exactly. Our Grizzlerot had over 800,000 hps while the other servers had one with a mere 250,000 i believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonfyre View Post
    Exactly. Our Grizzlerot had over 800,000 hps while the other servers had one with a mere 250,000 i believe.
    I never understood how that happened. I thought that for practical reasons (non-individualized patching) all the shards had to have the same mobs/npcs, etc.

Pah! We on earth had during the novo a visit of a giant, pink WM!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

I respectfully must disagree. Spirit Was the best of all worlds

Icabald Percival Dragon
    Formerly of Spirit, now of Order

i cannot speak to the other shards... but spirit shard was indeed wonderful :-)

I fondly remember the memories of the Dawn shard. I was actually recalling the story of Grizzlerot to a friend just a few days ago. I won't say that ordeal made us the best shard by any means, but it certainly created a bond between us all that few can say they have experienced.

When all seemed lost and our fighting spirit began to fade, we found a way to continue on. Practically an entire shard came together to bring down an enemy that seemed incapable of being defeated.

While I was annoyed when it was all taking place, I look back on those moments now and take pride in being a resident of Dawn during that time. Truly a memorable experience.
    Carinde "Demigoddess" Ryder
    Citizen of Order, Axe & Anvil Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Carinde View Post
    I fondly remember the memories of the Dawn shard. I was actually recalling the story of Grizzlerot to a friend just a few days ago. I won't say that ordeal made us the best shard by any means, but it certainly created a bond between us all that few can say they have experienced.

When all seemed lost and our fighting spirit began to fade, we found a way to continue on. Practically an entire shard came together to bring down an enemy that seemed incapable of being defeated.

While I was annoyed when it was all taking place, I look back on those moments now and take pride in being a resident of Dawn during that time. Truly a memorable experience.
    *blinks* Are my eyes deceiving me? Is it truly Carinde?!?
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Aye, it's been a long time since we've seen you, Carinde! How fare ye?

Thread Information