Thread: lairs and account

Default lairs and account

Hey all

I am just wondering thought I ask on the forum If you have a lair an you don't not wish pay for account for bit would you lose your lair ? Also if you don't pay for bit would your account get deleted o0 I am just wondering this cause I like take little bit break
    Dragon lv 100, Craft 85, Lairship 30
    [/url][br]Feed Me![br]Feed Me!

Default Re: lairs and account

If you don't pay, you get after a while a email that your lair/plot will be reclaimed, if you don't sign up again after that email your lair will be reclaimed.

Accounts will not be deleted.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

YOur account will never be deleted, as far as I know your lair will be put up for sell if you drop to a baisic or cancel your sub, but will remain yours unless someone buys it before you resub as a gifted.

you have about a month between when you stop paying the sub and when it becomes available for purchase by anyone else.

Ahh thank you guess i keep paying I put lot work into my lair and it half way compeleted thanks for answer my question gald accounts don't get deleted XD i was so worried but change my sub i lose my lair oh well thanks XD
    Dragon lv 100, Craft 85, Lairship 30
    [/url][br]Feed Me![br]Feed Me!

If you find you can't afford to pay for some reason, you can always decon your lair into novians and store them away until you can afford to pay again. No garuntee you'd get the same lair back in the future, but that way you wouldn't lose your work. =)

Thread Information