Thread: Blighted Item Null Thread

Default Blighted Item Null Thread

I'm starting this thread for people to list the blighted weapons they've found that have a (null) value. Please list the character, shard and name of the weapon and where you have it stored so that we can investigate it.

Thanks.

(if you have seen it in the past or deleted it, please don't post as it will just clutter the thread. thank you)
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Post Re: Blighted Weapon Null Thread

Here you go: As I thought, I did indeed keep a blighted null weapon to show you. All of the relevant information should be included in there so that you can access its location.

The "Biped weapons for sale" pouch is black, though I don't think you can see that in the database thingy either. Point is, null attribute.

http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/m...t=blighted.png

Edit: It's the only black pouch in my vault, so it shouldn't be too hard to find. I can move it if you want me to though...

Default Re: Blighted Weapon Null Thread

I'm going to add a note here to what Amon said.

If at all possible, please don't bury this item inside a pouch somewhere. Keep it in the root of your vault, or the root of your inventory if you carry it with you (or equipped). We have to go digging through every single pouch in your inventory until we find the item if it is inside a pouch. The custom names do not appear when we look at them in the database.

It will save us considerable amounts of time if the item is simply right there in your main inventory (or vault).

Thank you

Default Blighted Armor

Since the Blighted Weapons with Null value are being looked at, will the Blighted Armor with odd effects also be reviewed?

Grandmaster of Flame: Simultaneous solo of 4 Phantom Mages, 2 Death Dealers, 1 Ogre Bodyguard
    Siggurd's Protégée: Smelting 1600+

Default Re: Blighted Armor

And what would you like us to do with the items? Just leave them where they are until told otherwise?

Default Re: Blighted Item Null Thread

My Armor thread was moved under here, so I suppose you are looking at these.

Character: Galem Thawn
    Server: Chaos
    Item: Suppressing Blighted Mithril Platemail Chestguard
    Item: Blighted Mithril Platemail Chestguard
    Location: All three items in are the base Inventory of character.

Edit: I just noticed that the three in my inventory are not the three pictured. I'll have to find out where those are also.
    Last edited by GalemThawn; February 26th, 2009 at 05:04 PM.
    Grandmaster of Flame: Simultaneous solo of 4 Phantom Mages, 2 Death Dealers, 1 Ogre Bodyguard

3 more
    now in base inventory of Galem Thawn on Chaos.

Thanks Galem, found it. There was a "Life Leak" on each of those items that the Tier 5 version wasn't setup properly.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thanks Sins, got it.

LIFE LEAK! ! !

I hope it was alright to go ahead and remove those from inventory now. I need the space to start smelting some ores.

However, if you need them back in, I'll put them back before logging off.

Note that "in the vault" counts as "in your inventory" too. The trick is to have it on a character, not stored on a plot somewhere.

Character: Kolodi
    Server: Order
    Item: Blighted Slate Power Chest Scale
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Got one:
    Link

Character: Shian
    Shard: Order
    Name of the Weapon: Life Striking Blighted Peridot Tipped Dragon Claw

Just found another:

Banishing Blighted Emerald Tipped Dragon Claw
    Sssargon
    Order Shard
    Inventory (Might be in the vault if I am crafting however)

I seem to be getting two different things with it when I just hover the cursor over it or right click it.

Are these still an issue? Anyone still have these now that the "Life Leak" fix is in?

I have a number of them I believe, but I'd have to find out where they are stored.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

Thread Information