Thread: Devs don't post in Suggestions Forum????

Default Devs don't post in Suggestions Forum????

Of course, I'm bloated with self indulgent fantasies about my own earth shattering opinions, and my summarisations of others, so I performed the following serch through the Chatter -> Suggestions forum to see what Devs respond to. (It's all how you name the topic see, not the content).

More search options -. Users -> selected forums. I chose Suggestions and entered the following in the "users" field (in little chunks not to confuse it/me)

Phade,Amon Gwareth,David Bowman,bangabeng,Ssrydian,Smeglor,Chris Tulumello,zoarre,Starrik,Amadan-AE,Illyist,Manga,HellBound,Zideon Locke,LoneSled,vexare,Fedyakin,Rick

Guess what! Six posts about the forums looking a bit icky. Thats it, except for the 'check back next year' one in the Block/Parry . Am I not doing this right? I searched for them as users. Did I do that wrong?

Default Re: Devs don't post in Suggestions Forum????

By and large the DEV's rarely respond directly to Suggestions threads. They do read them though since I've heard comments from them from time to time in IRC referencing one or another thread. Some things suggested even get implemented. [;)]
    Korsh HammerFell
    lvl 100 Chaos Warrior / 57 Cleric / 36 Mage
    lvl 18 Mason / 19 Blacksmith
    Order of the Phoenix
    Crucita in the Realm of Order

Well perhaps at least they could hit it with a "read" stamp .....or replace the background wallpaperfor the message with a screwed up paper image, or hyperlinks to billing departments of game companies that DO have those things[8-)]

Replying to a thread will often lead to more questions being asked and it often suggestions the person is following said thread which takes time.

It would be nice to have some feedback on if a dev has viewed a suggestion as they more often than not do not post there. Perhaps some way for members of the developers group to flag a thread. Threads that had been flaged would display a different icon or something in the thread to the effect "A Developer has read this post"
    Zodias of Order
    Sprit Disciple Quilt, Miner

Monk Issue List

Speaking of... David Bowman just posted in Suggestions. Go join in the deluge. heh
    Korsh HammerFell
    lvl 100 Chaos Warrior / 57 Cleric / 36 Mage
    lvl 18 Mason / 19 Blacksmith
    Order of the Phoenix
    Crucita in the Realm of Order

Thank you Devs! Thank you David!

Thread Information