Thread: Potion Stacking

Default Potion Stacking

Vestia's Soothing Remedy V Potion will not stack beyond 9999. Not sure about other potions. This really shouldn't be too much of a problem since most people don't have tens of thousands of each potion.
    Grandmaster of Flame: Simultaneous solo of 4 Phantom Mages, 2 Death Dealers, 1 Ogre Bodyguard
    Siggurd's Protégée: Smelting 1600+

Default Re: Potion Stacking

They aren't supposed to stack beyond that. Why anyone would have that many potions is beyond me.

I thought the last patch upped the max stacks to 99,999

I thought that was resources only.

• Resources can be stacked to 99,999

My bad, it is Resources only.
    Velea, because someone crafted them to level and never sold any?
    Grandmaster of Flame: Simultaneous solo of 4 Phantom Mages, 2 Death Dealers, 1 Ogre Bodyguard

galemthawn, do you really need to fear death that much to keep all those potions to yourself? you're gifted, you know! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    They aren't supposed to stack beyond that. Why anyone would have that many potions is beyond me.
    Clearly, Istaria has a seedy drug-fueled underbelly.

When I won a plot in the auctions, I found in some silos: 8,000+ Strength V Potions, 8,000+ Armor V Potions, and 27,000+ Vesta's V Potions.

I put a few thousand of the Vesta's V on a connie for a steeply underpriced amount, but there were several thousand that didn't sell. I think I still have about 24,000 left.

well, you can always give them randomly to a dragon to hoard! ^_~

with that many potions... I'm sure I'd get a few hoard levels out of it...

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

Quote Originally Posted by GalemThawn View Post
    When I won a plot in the auctions, I found in some silos: 8,000+ Strength V Potions, 8,000+ Armor V Potions, and 27,000+ Vesta's V Potions.

I put a few thousand of the Vesta's V on a connie for a steeply underpriced amount, but there were several thousand that didn't sell. I think I still have about 24,000 left.
    Oooooh.... now this sounds interesting!
    *goes off to check out plot auctions*

Quote Originally Posted by GalemThawn View Post

There's a t6 pawn in clearport. Save say 5k of each, pawn the rest.

Thread Information