Thread: Dear FURIAE

Default Dear FURIAE

Don't know if anyone out there knows this player or how to get a hold of them but I bought their lair. It has a great view and was pretty close to what I was looking for.

However, there has been some considerable work done on it already. I won't touch it or add on to it for quite some time (at least till I can get at a decent enough level to start the lairshaping process).

If someone is able to get a hold of FURIAE could you let he/she know that their lair has been bought but should they come back within the next 6 months I will sell it back to them.
    Order Shard - Atlanna Embergaze 100/100 Adult:
    A'Sasha Windrider - Member of Keir Chet k'Eilerten

Default Re: Dear FURIAE

Ohhh crud....never mind....DOH!

Do you still want that message passed along to her?? If so i can oblige.
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

Yes if you could. Also could you let me know if she has any intention of returning?

oooh yea you gots a lair!! Where is it with the view??
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Speaking of which, I found me the perfect lair, but I can't afford it yet. Guess I'll have to wait until I can and hope it's still there in the end.

It's always sad to see a lair that's had a lot of work in it get taken away. Someone would have spent many hours putting that together, and beause they didn't decon anything it's kind of lost to them now. At least you're making good use of it though...

I understand that Heartshadow and that's why I am wanting to get the message out there to her. That way I can also know if she plans on coming back or anything.

The cruddy part is I have found other lairs that fit what I was looking for but guess what...they're on guild plots. So I can't purchase them even though the guild that owns the plots are pretty non-existent with maybe 2-3 members.

I don't know. I understand their purpose but I think this is also a problem. So I either get a lair that I don't really enjoy or I try to make the best of the situation. Her lair was for sale, and I purchased it. It has a great view and really works with my characters RP. I will not touch anything.

Realizing she put alot of work into it, I'm wanting to make sure she is coming back or not. I've been lair hunting for two days now, and there are quite a few lairs out there up for grabs with alot of work done on them. I understand the community as a whole tend to not purchase these out of respect for the original owner and the possibility of them coming back but as I said before I've been lair hunting for two days.

yay shes here:P give her a sec:P
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

Hey ... Im sorry i didnt know they put your plot up for sale after a month of being gone.. i just have alot going on and dont have the time or money to really play as much but i do plan on returning some time soon just dont know when. It did take me alot to get the plot had a guildy help me buy it since i was never really good at making money lol umm im not sure what to really say im not gonna say no to you.. you did buy it and you may do what you want to it.. It is a great spot to ... if i do return if you want to sell ill buy it back.. if i can make the money Thank you for asking first

Quote Originally Posted by A'Sasha View Post
    I understand that Heartshadow and that's why I am wanting to get the message out there to her. That way I can also know if she plans on coming back or anything.

The cruddy part is I have found other lairs that fit what I was looking for but guess what...they're on guild plots. So I can't purchase them even though the guild that owns the plots are pretty non-existent with maybe 2-3 members.

I don't know. I understand their purpose but I think this is also a problem. So I either get a lair that I don't really enjoy or I try to make the best of the situation. Her lair was for sale, and I purchased it. It has a great view and really works with my characters RP. I will not touch anything.

Realizing she put alot of work into it, I'm wanting to make sure she is coming back or not. I've been lair hunting for two days now, and there are quite a few lairs out there up for grabs with alot of work done on them. I understand the community as a whole tend to not purchase these out of respect for the original owner and the possibility of them coming back but as I said before I've been lair hunting for two days.
    I know. You've gone above and beyond the call of duty to be fair with this, and that's impressive. I'll tell you what though, if you still want a lair on Aedan I think I can arrange that. It IS owned by a friend of mine after all

Just give me a day or two to discuss it with him and I'll get it all settled if you'd like. Of course, in the meantime you have Furiae's lair so I'm sure you're fine as is...

I thank you Heartshadow, if you could please that would be great. What we could do is if your friend deems it alright to sell one of the lairs on Aedan then I'll hold on to Furiae's lair for 6 months until she comes back.

When she does, she and I can work out a selling arrangement that will be fair to both of us. However, I will say that after 6 months and you have not returned, then I will assume you are not coming back and will fully confiscate it. However, that does not mean that I will not help you find another lair of your own and I will also help you with its construction. But that shouldn't be an issue since you have hinted that you will return soon. I understand life needs to be sorted out first.

Furiae, thank you for getting back to me in regards to this. I appreciate it and thank you for not getting angry. I mean no disrespect nor greedy intentions when purchasing your lair. Just...it has an awesome view!

Actually I may has a plan. A clever and witty plan that will be clever and witty....yesh, yesh.

*goes off and draws blueprints of clever and wittiness*

Well I should be in touch with Dranslin soon, but it doesn't look like you're in any urgent rush anyway, so I guess that's not a big issue right now :P

Good luck with whatever in the meantime :P

Thread Information