Thread: Multicast III Bug

Default Multicast III Bug

Just changed to Conjurer today and I still have Multicast III from my lvl 100 Mage. There are no other options for Multicast I/II, and game comes back telling me I don't meet the requirements for MC III. At a minimum I should still have Multicast I.
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

Default Re: Multicast III Bug

Been this way for as long as I can remember. You have to reach level 40 to get multicast back going either way from high mage to low conjuror, or from high conjuror to low mage. (if this is what you were referring to).

It's giving you the correct mastered version, but Multicast is also level limited. Look at your multicast specs it has "Requirement: level 40"

Switch to say Druid and only Multicast 2 is mastered from 100 Conjuror which is gained at level 45 Conjuror (Mastered at level 90 conjuror). Mutlicast 2 says "Requirement: Level 20". The level restriction has nothing to do with the levels at which it is mastered.

I would say its operating as intended.

I didn't notice that, but shouldn't I at least get the Multicast with the lower level requirement? Doesn't make too much sense that my other new schools would have gotten MC I, but Conjurer doesn't? Gimps Conjurer pretty good consider can't even use MC I.
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

Well, as soon as you get to level 40, your conjuror will be able to use multicast 3 which is badass for a level 40 character And since you have 100 mage, 1000 base flame skill, you can cast tier 2 and tier 3 flame bomb with great damage potential. It balances out, you'll see as soon as you mc3 and tier 2 flame bomb and all that damage goes by.

Thread Information