Quote Originally Posted by Raptress View Post
Maybe there was a screw up somewhere when the old sub ended. It sounds like something support will have to fix. As to Blight, that server sort of exists outside the rules. For example, you can create as many characters there as you want, even if you're over how many are allotted by your subscriptions. I'm guessing it doesn't check logins either if you can still get to Blight.
That's kind of what I was thinking...I'm getting help from the support now, so I hope this all goes over well!

Fast service, I love that about this game <3 One of the many things, they're also so friendly! Best support in any MMO I have ever played! Makes up for the long weekly downtimes, but that's usual in any Online game really, except yesterday, that was looong

I remember when I played WoW aaaaaaages ago I wanted to change my account information. Sent in everything, 1 and a half months later an email comes back: Sorry there is nothing we can do for you with this information. ((I provided everything except one thing becaue I dont have anything that could ocver it, and made up for it with something very similar)). 2 months -after- I quit the game, I get am email telling me my account information was changed... I was so confused! XD