Thread: New RARE Trophies from the Swamp

Default New RARE Trophies from the Swamp

Does anyone know what the "rare" trophies are for that are now being dropped by the critters in the Swamp? I am beginning to collect quite a few that just have a name and a hoard value. But it does not seem that the Trophy Hunters have much interest in them. Are they for hoard only? Or are they part of a quest?

Inquiring minds would like to know

Icabald Percival Dragon
    Order Shard

Default Re: New RARE Trophies from the Swamp

They will be used for future things I think, for now they just drop, so keep them. Some are just hilarous when you read the descriptions.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

I need a laugh can u post some pics Takora?
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

I thought these were suppose to be 1337 hoard items? I think someone may have left 2 zeroes off the end of that hoard value figure.

All rare thropies have this value. *shrugs* I would anyway not hoard those 2, considering how rare those drop.

The hoard value of the rare swamp trophies is directly in line with the hoard value on every other trophy item in the game. They aren't hoard items, so they won't have values in the 10s of thousands. Though they can be hoarded like every other trophy item.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    The hoard value of the rare swamp trophies is directly in line with the hoard value on every other trophy item in the game. They aren't hoard items, so they won't have values in the 10s of thousands. Though they can be hoarded like every other trophy item.
    Oh, my bad. I thought that they were hoard items.

Quote Originally Posted by gopher65 View Post
    Oh, my bad. I thought that they were hoard items.
    Thats okay, and totally understandable. They are new afterall. Basically this is something we're going to be introducing moving forward, the concept of rare trophies as well as (sometimes) rare tech comps. So you'll see more and more of these over time, particularly in the coming content expansion.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Yes I want to say you hinted that in the future there may be a use for them. I am for ultra rare techs, trophies and components as long as they are balanced and always remain available if very hard to get.

Thread Information