Thread: Metal Sun - Order Shard

Default Metal Sun - Order Shard

Guild Metal Sun - Order Shard

In the darkest depths of the Universe the celestial bodies are moving gracefully according to thier own purpose. The Sun's forge metal stuff for the founding of manifestation and so worlds of metal and stone are born. And we too are born, metal men and metal women, made from the stuff of stars!

((In the chemistry of space, all elements that are heavier than Hydrogen and Helium are considered to be metals.))

There is so much more to this Heavenly Kingdom than LIFE itself, but we celebrate LIFE! And our Land in the Empires of Istaria is under constant assault from the forces that oppose all life.

And from the single seed of life on Istaria, many races have sprung. Although we can be very different its still possible to celebrate our brotherhood as fellow Istarians. Do not walk alone in the valleys and upon the mountains of our world, seek ye companions to share the way. Two hands or two claws is not enough to accomplish everything that the world has to offer us, so we must needs join forces at times.

Our guild, Metal Sun, is all about finding those companions in life.
    But of course it would be good for us to have friends outside of this fellowship. There will always be a larger community here no matter how we divide ourselves.

"Greetings fellow citizens of the Land, I am Unger Smith the Human and founder of Metal Sun." *Bows deeply before thee*

"I am interested in finding the new arrivals and travelers passing into our lands, and to help them become acclimatized to life as one of the Gifted."

"But whether or not you may be exerienced is of no consequence to me, all are welcome to join Metal Sun."

"As in any other organization of individuals, we each may pursue our own agendas in life and occassionally there may be conflicts of personality."

"Half a lifetime of experience and being very well traveled, I have become very good at playing the peacemaker."
    ((I will make every effort to keep drama to a minimum within the guild.))

"And while I may sponsor some events for all guild member's participation, your paticipation will of course be optional."
    ((Being an adult, I realize that we all have family and friends and schedules in real-life that may take us away from Istaria))
    "There will be no guild dues to pay here, contribute as you see fit."

((We should all remember that this is supposed to be entertainment, its just something we do in our spare time, although some of us may spend excessive amounts of time here (like myself).))

"Therefore I try not to make too many demands of our guild members."

((You can learn more about Token and the guild Metal Sun by checking my website at Metal Sun.))
    ((I'm using a wiki site instead of a forum because I know that some players don't like to use forums.))
    ((And since this is a wiki format its possible for our guild members to create and edit their own pages at the site.))
    ((I have and am making some effort to post some general info about Horizons that may be helpful to all players but it is not as extensive as the wikia site.))
    ((PBWiki is very easy to use, but does require that you register for a free account there.))

Token_Dawn Star the dragon says, "My squire Unger and I are hoping that Metal Sun will grow in the land of Istaria, and we invite you to come and grow with us."
    Last edited by Token; March 31st, 2009 at 06:36 AM.
    Guild Metal Sun on Order Shard.
    Featureing Unger Smith the Human, focused on Construction trades,
    and Token_Dawn Star the adult dragon of 70 seasons.

Thread Information