Thread: Beginner Chain / Plate Forms

Default Beginner Chain / Plate Forms

Hello! I'm a returning player and have been having a hard time finding beginner chain and plate formulas. Outfitter trainers only have cloth and leather. The armorer trainer in Sslanis only has ringmail and scalemail. The other armorer trainers that I have found only sell journeyman forms or better. Blacksmith trainers only sell weapons and tools forms. Where can I find beginner chainmail and plate armor formulas?

Thanks!

Default Re: Beginner Chain / Plate Forms

I was searching trainers for those formulas recently too. I'd suggest checking consigners or hunting for them, because as far as I can tell, they are loot drop only. Maybe you can get paid for making armor with formulas?

Another option is to use lots of tokens at the formulatrons in either Dalimond or New Rachival.

Thanks. A dev confirmed that the chain and plate formulas are now drop only. I've got most of them now; but I'm missing beginner chainmail greaves. I've spend over 250 tokens on the formulatron trying to get it to no avail ; ; I can't get it to drop from mobs either. Are there specific monsters that drop the beginner chain greaves formula or that drop it more often?

would it be possible for one of the devs to let us know what are drop only forms now?
    i mean i would not mind holding on to them if i know they are drop only, but right now after the 3rd return from a connie i send it to the pawnbroker, i would much rather it go to someone that could use them.
    "Knowing others is intelligence,knowing yourself is true wisdom.
    Mastering others is strength,Mastering yourself is true power"
    by Lao-Tzu

Thread Information