Thread: Break from game

Wink Break from game

Hey Guys

Well I am take leave from game I not been on this month or so and when i try login to the game they change sets so i try new laucher did work so i reput it back pc i've not try it yet.

But I kinder can't aford the game at the min I am soon finshi univ and still pay a lot money past my driving test lol nevours.

Plus kinder bored nothing new happen bored crafting build a lair and make new char be there done that so I am have nice break oh well I lose my lair but if i come back i can get new one lol xD

if i can get game working I might be back who knows plus when I'm a rich animator i can aford to play a again lol

Bye all have a nice Easter xD
    Dragon lv 100, Craft 85, Lairship 30
    [/url][br]Feed Me![br]Feed Me!

Default Re: Break from game

I wish I could edit what i said oh well I said it in a rush but I found that I think I said most it but to all my friends on the game I will miss all of you I more take break. Basic money one the issues and my work load at the min.

I gone miss a lot of you all my friends in Full Metal Scales I love you guys have a good killing spear and a fly around the mountains for me
    Dragon lv 100, Craft 85, Lairship 30
    [/url][br]Feed Me![br]Feed Me!

Default Re: Break from game

Well if you find the time come back on the Demo sub. It is free but you will have to play as a human only and can not own a plot and a couple other things. but will let you still play with friends.

Thread Information