Thread: *waves a wing*

Default *waves a wing*

I saw some familair names still here, that was nice to see. I played Mylanthia what seems like ages ago. I see Frith is here, Deth and A'sasha, Yay! And many more I'm sure that I have never met.

I did reactivte my account and currently stuck due to the vista problem. Whenever the patch goes live, could be a while I'm sure, I'll be back on Order looking forward to some rp. Until then, be well all, and happy flying.

Default Re: *waves a wing*

welcome back, its always nice to see someone returning ^^

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

Oh My I remember your name!! *waves wing* I hope once the Vista Fix Goes live we can run into each other .

Are you goign to revive Mylanthia or are you going to be reborn as a new hatchie?
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

welcome home, ebon!!
    if you want to refamiliarize yourself, the patch and new launcher works great for blight!
    cmon in, we don't bite - unless you pay extra!!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonwolf View Post
    I saw some familair names still here, that was nice to see. I played Mylanthia what seems like ages ago. I see Frith is here, Deth and A'sasha, Yay! And many more I'm sure that I have never met.

I did reactivte my account and currently stuck due to the vista problem. Whenever the patch goes live, could be a while I'm sure, I'll be back on Order looking forward to some rp. Until then, be well all, and happy flying.
    MYLANTA!!!!!!

I remember you, missy! I miss you and Narshalazi! Shargrym is still around as well. A'sasha is retired but you'll find me on Atlanna....which ironically also rhymes with Mylanta....

Whether you revive the red dragoness or play as a hatchie send me a tell!!
    Order Shard - Atlanna Embergaze 100/100 Adult:
    A'Sasha Windrider - Member of Keir Chet k'Eilerten

Velveeta thanks so much for the Blight welcome! I did make a hatchie named Kelendrath, and the vista client works perfectly!

As far as when I get on Order, I think the red dragoness will be waking. I was thinking of making a hatchie, but I do have a fondness for Mytanthia. I'm looking forward to getting back on order at somepoint, but until then I'll hang out on Blight.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Or somewhere else...

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonwolf View Post
    Velveeta thanks so much for the Blight welcome! I did make a hatchie named Kelendrath, and the vista client works perfectly!

As far as when I get on Order, I think the red dragoness will be waking. I was thinking of making a hatchie, but I do have a fondness for Mytanthia. I'm looking forward to getting back on order at somepoint, but until then I'll hang out on Blight.
    Greetings to thee, Mytanthia old and wise. Joy it is when any wake from sleep... and thrice joy when that one is of the oldest skies .

Sephiranoth, called by some ShadowSeeker
    Nobody and Nothing ever, save The Five do Feast
    A Fool that walks among the Wise

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

I agree with Sephiranoth. Welcome back.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

welcome back yes we are glad to see anyone and everyone come back
    Leonea-Leo for short please ((Pudda Tank!/Builder))
    Yavahona-or known as YAVAFLAVA!

Welcome back! I don't know you, but still glad to have ya back!

Thread Information