A while ago, I sat my dragon hinny down on the warm rocks of Dralk and gazed up at the sky for a few hours, purely on a whim. Most of my time was spent meditating, pondering, and ultimately daydreaming about what I'd be eating for supper that evening.

Of all the things that I thought up that were generally pointless, there is one thought that struck me as curious enough to post on the forums and ask around; Lunus and Helian. We know these two legendary and iconic members of the Dragon-kind were once living individuals, and we know a lot about them from various Lore through In game experience and from factoids that the almighty Devs have graciously provided us with.

But I was hit with a quandary; do we know what these dragons actually looked like?

I have never seen any Lore, image, or read any reference that would glean insight to this mystery, and it leaves me scratching my head and puffing my nostrils full of dissatisfied smoke. These dragons were big figures in Istaria's Lore, so it seems odd that we don't have any statues, or tapestries, or... anything that describes how they looked.

So, I'm wondering, has there ever been any Lore at any time that mentioned something about their appearance? And if not, how do my fellow dragons and other Istarians picture them? What color were they? What shapes were their heads?

It's such a conundrum! What do you think?

(I also ponder if this should have gone in a different directory, lol)