Thread: Horizons, Vista and Me

Default Horizons, Vista and Me

Hello all,

It's me again, so I downloaded the game from the website this am, thinking that probably alot has changed since I purchased the cd.

I thought:

* download the game
    * make a new character on Blight
    * And!!!! see if Vista will run Horizons on my computer?

The result was that I can't sign up for a Demo since I had an account already? And of course, I have no clue what the password was or the account name...

I would love to return to the game if I can play on my new spiffy labtop... any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

um I also put in a ticket, no response yet... these folks may think I'm nuts.

Default Re: Horizons, Vista and Me

I was going to say put in a ticket. They should be able to get your password and might ven give you a free trial period.

Don't you get 1 "free" blight character? If you don't already have a Blight character, can't you make one there for "free" (as in, doesn't count against your 7 character limit per sub)?

Just make a character with your existing account on Blight and see if it works (you can always delete it later if you wished, right?)

Quote Originally Posted by Dhalin View Post
    Don't you get 1 "free" blight character? If you don't already have a Blight character, can't you make one there for "free" (as in, doesn't count against your 7 character limit per sub)?

Just make a character with your existing account on Blight and see if it works (you can always delete it later if you wished, right?)
    read the OP again. Account password is lost. and you still need an active sub to log in to blight, the characters on blight simply dont count against your limit.

I came back with the same issues: couldnt find my log-in/password, and vista issues.

Firstly I did put a ticket in, and it was promptly dealt with, they helped me find my account info and set up a trial account for me. I'm not sure of another route besides that one. The support rep even got back with me on easter sunday!

But anyways, Welcome Back!
    Mylanthia-Adult dragon Order, and others...

Oh, sorry about that, I missed the part where he said he couldn't find the password... eek. lol.

Tryed to make a trial account myself, to find the trial account I set up years ago to see if my anchent comp at the time could handle the game (which it couldn't) was still 'active' for my e-mail address, managed to find a lost password option somewhere in there, and got a mail with a link to 'reset' my pass.

No issues setting up the freebe one human account with that (with any luck I'll be addicted enough once the vista fix goes live to get a real account going)

Thread Information