• Sure

10 52.63%
  • Why would I do that?

2 10.53%
  • Banana. (Wait, what's going on?)

7 36.84%

Thread: Stock connies with T2, 3 & 4 gear

Default Stock connies with T2, 3 & 4 gear

Doesn't matter which connie, although I'm thinking NT could be 1 & 2, brist could be 3 & 4, and aug could be 5 & 6 roughly, but I am seeing it hard to find gear for these ranges that is readily available. Do you think we should we stock up the connies with this stuff for people who are coming new to the game?

Default Re: Stock connies with T2, 3 & 4 gear

We should.
    As it has to be well coordinated- how about a little event(or 2 or more) ,
    where we work paw in claw, and an additional chat channel?
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

I do on occasion make several sets of teched t1 scales and claws. They sell pretty well at dirt cheep prices I should start gathering up t1 comps again, its been awhile.

If you set up a craft a-thon I'd be happy to join in and help

iea couldst lend mine skill unto thy cause too, aye. There be many young Gifted who be in need of much equipment. ~~Aeona

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

i'll keep tier I disks on the nt connie as well as i can

(Yes, I know this thread is a bit... dated.)

Having hit the long-ish stretch of needing tier 3 and 4 things, I'm noticing that there's quite a lot of tier 1 goodies to be had, fewer but still some tier 2, and then a great lack of things besides forms until tier 5 again. As nice as it is to know that when I hit 100 I'll have a variety of goods to fritter all my money away on again, I'd like to put out a reminder to people leveling through the middle to consign the things they get. I will buy your winter beast nibblets and medium undead gunk if you'd just offer some for sale! For that matter, a lot of other people probably would, too. I can't be the only one lusting after things like Speed III.

I salute the people who continue to stock things like cargo disks where new players can get them without begging in Marketplace for each one. Your efforts are very, very appreciated.

Thread Information