Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Racial Quests - AE

Smile Maybe a list....

I would like to see a list of the different abilitys that the devs. are thinking of using, like for each race they give what ideas they are liking.
    Example- Half-Giants- we like these ideas- Then give a list

Maybe I was too clear...by repeating my self
    On another post ofcourse because this one seems to be to busy for that.
    Maybe a pony list for these things???

New/altered racial abilities will be considered when we get to school review. That will be at minimum after the loot revamp and tier 1/2 world revamp.

im confused about your revamps

you should make a list (visible for us) and check the things you have done and the things you started to working on.

and delete silent things you want us to forget ^^

i thought the t1/2 revamp is almost done?

whats the loot revamp?

@ontopic so the racial abilities dont got burried? good thing, but the school review is very old, i thought it got chanceled

Quote Originally Posted by Vlisson
    im confused about your revamps

you should make a list (visible for us) and check the things you have done and the things you started to working on.

and delete silent things you want us to forget ^^

i thought the t1/2 revamp is almost done?

whats the loot revamp?

@ontopic so the racial abilities dont got burried? good thing, but the school review is very old, i thought it got chanceled
    The pony List I.E. The visible list you want, will never be visible to us as it would be thought of as a promise and when things get "delete silent things you want us to forget ^^ " People would, I know I would if I wanted the feature, would not just forget but howl. I take it you were not around when there was a "miracle build".

They have not even got to T2 yet, They are still just working on T1. No new Quest added to Dalimond/Chiconis, no new mob spawns nothing. Will take a while yet for them to get done with the T1/T2 revamp.

The loot revamp they started talking before the last crystal push. That if I remember correctly will also cover the new crystal revamp.

The school revamp will not hit before next year I am thinking.

for the gnomes... hm... a chance that the gadget, spell or armor a gnome crafts will either have a bonus or just explode in your face?....
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Or .. maybe ... for the gnomes (keeps finger crossed) some means to become invisible for 5 seconds or so to give us an edge when trying to get past mighty mobs.... with a loooooooong timer, of course

Default Sslik: Poisonous/Noxious Skin secretions

Sslik are lizards and some toads secrete a poisonous or noxious chemical that causes predators that touch it to become ill, or even die.

Perhaps something similar that does the following:

1) 5% Chance - Damage over time (nature damage like spider poison)

2) 5% Chance - Severe loss of motor skills due to muscle spasms
    (- strength/dexterity/Focus)

Type: Active
    Duration: 2:00
    Recycle:3:00

5% chance is applied whenever a mob hits you.
    Leviathan (formerly known as "Skald")
    100 ADV / 100 DCRA / 95 LSH Ancient Lunus Dragon (Order Shard)
    67 million Hoard...and rising!

"I kill where I wish and none dare resist...my armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!" - Smaug the Mighty

For the satyrs maybe something to do with the legendary pan flute? Some kind of group mesmerizing? Complete with eerie whistle sounds, i hope?

Lets consider the existing game and define a few things

Dryads are by nature closely tied to the very soil of istaria so they should by nature be better nature based casters and better enchanters

Sslik being Reptilian creatures should have better tolorence to heat and poisions but less tolorence to cold

Saris being feline should inherently give bonuses to both dodging and stealth when hunting perhaps some ability to climb trees could be considerd

Half giants should be stronger and more resistant to cold based spells

Fiends were humans moulded by their goddess she infered apon them their current form and shjould have given them special blessing based on her in game background lore

Dragons are massive their sheer bulk and size should infer more damage and the ability to fly should give them something akind to a(as an adult) something like dragon pounce where the do a large leap into the air and then fall down with all four claws apon the victem with a massive amount od damage due to their weight
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

Thread Information