Thread: new player, questions

Default new player, questions

I'm getting a bunch of loot drops that have a "hoard value." The pawn broker won't accept them. I have been saving them, thinking I might find out what they are later, but they are cluttering up my vault. What are these items for?

Since I have Vista, I'm currently playing on Blight server. The consignment merchants are pretty bare. Is there more activity on the regular servers?

Default Re: new player, questions

yes there is more activity on the live servers.

loot with hoard are intended for dragons to add to their hoard piles - the larger their hoard, the better for some attacks & armor.

as a non-dragon on order shard, i do have a collection of hoard items that i carry around with me for role play purposes :-)

Thanks for the reply and info!

I'm not a dragon, so now I know I don't need to be "hoarding" all this stuff. heh

On the live shard, I often get a large amount of the items togather. go the bristo landign pad and you can sell it to dragon passing thur . Like 50% off the horde value.
    "most times last comes first"

How about socketing? I learned how to create a helm with a socket and have a crystal to place in the socket, but no idea how to get the crystal into the socket.

NVM, I finally got it. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    yes there is more activity on the live servers.

loot with hoard are intended for dragons to add to their hoard piles - the larger their hoard, the better for some attacks & armor.

as a non-dragon on order shard, i do have a collection of hoard items that i carry around with me for role play purposes :-)
    This is only partially true. Technique Components and Trophy Items also have hoard values
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

does the pawn broker not accept comps and trophies?

I think the pb will except trophies, but you're better off selling them on the connie or to a trophy hunter (If they're level appropriate do the quest turn in, if not sell 'em to him ) Dont know about comps as I've always kept those in my vault.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

trophies are always worth selling to any trophy hunter if you can't use them for xp - i must have gotten at least 2 or 3 gold total off trophies just on mw alone......
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Thread Information