Thread: Patch notes ?

Default Patch notes ?

I haven't seen any patch notes in a wile will you guys pleas start making them again ?
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Default Re: Patch notes ?

I know, I want to find out what they're doing when they shut us out.
    Noelani of Blight -100 DRA / 100 DRC / 40 DLS / 40M Hoard
    Amryth of Blight - 58 DRA / 35 DRC
    Amecha the Neglected of Blight and Order - ?/?/?/?

Thats because there havent been any patches in a while as they are working on the labyrinth and stuff.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

There have been patch note. It has been the vista fix and a few bug fixes. Those have been the only things they have pushed to blight so the only thing of note. AS said they are full bore into the labyrinth. My guess is when you see big patch notes again people will really be champing at the bit and Blight will go boom in a big way as everyone and their brother will jump on it to test it out. My guess would be they ask blight players to a special server to test it and swear them to secrecy to test it out first. Thats the way I would do it knowing the trouble blight have with any amount of players.

They are coming "soon". Right now, it is details, details and more details. Is a pretty big list.

Though largely unnoticed when it was posted, you can get a hint here...

Rofl!<morerandomcharacterstofillqota!!!>

lol True, though even though it was just maintenance, they could put something to indicate that it WAS just maintenance, something like, "Take a chill pill, nothing happened!"
    Noelani of Blight -100 DRA / 100 DRC / 40 DLS / 40M Hoard
    Amryth of Blight - 58 DRA / 35 DRC
    Amecha the Neglected of Blight and Order - ?/?/?/?

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

see now, you release just that poster as an ad, either/both in print or online, and i gaurntee newbies will flock!!
    once you get them hooked with the labyrinth, they will stay for the rest of the great stuff!!!
    i love love LUV it!

darn, means i gots to get moving on mw, tho - may not be able to make the 100/100 hatchie club, cause i def want to be at least an adult for this kewl beans in awesome sauce!
    Last edited by velveeta; April 29th, 2009 at 02:25 PM.
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

That poster looks really cool. Together with the official patch for Vista and potentially Windows 7. Many ppl will at least try the game again I hope.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Thread Information