Thread: RoP solo?

Default RoP solo?

Hello all, I was wondering what adventure and craft levels you all recommend in order to be able to complete the RoP solo? I have nothing against anyone that groups for it, but I plan to complete mine solo (yet still would like to mature as soon as I am able to). What should I aim for? 50ish? 60ish? 75ish?

Also, while I'm obviously still a ways away, what would be the recommendation for ARoP if that's even possible to solo?

I appreciate the information!

Default Re: RoP solo?

To solo Rop depends mostly on what path you're going, Ive heard the min is 70-75ish, tho taking down shadow dragon may still be a problem if you're going as a Lunus. More than likely your best bet is in your 90s. The crafting part can be done fairly easily around 40.

Concerning RoP- there have been a lot of drags who did it solo- its not only a question of level (though I think it should not work until adv lvl 80)- its a qustion of spells, abilities, equippment, buffs and experience.

ARoP you can`t solo: At least for the rift you`ll need assistance.
    (though- maybe someone did it alone?^^) .

My opinion.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Layn2321 View Post
    Hello all, I was wondering what adventure and craft levels you all recommend in order to be able to complete the RoP solo? I have nothing against anyone that groups for it, but I plan to complete mine solo (yet still would like to mature as soon as I am able to). What should I aim for? 50ish? 60ish? 75ish?

Also, while I'm obviously still a ways away, what would be the recommendation for ARoP if that's even possible to solo?

I appreciate the information!
    Most Lunus RoP mobs can probably be done solo at about 70'ish, although Kaa has a large protective army which makes it quite hard to get down the spiral (even for a lvl 100). Lem has the occasional lvl 110-120 Abomination running past, but that can be avoided and Shadow dragon is quite annoying with his lvl 94. So if you trully want to solo... I would say most mobs lvl 70-80'ish at the end lvl 90+ adv and full set of triple tech T5 scales (and spells, most importantly healing spells).

Not sure about Helian RoP, but I believe the final boss mob Seliena is not so hard as Shadow dragon. But I am Lunus Dragon myself.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

yeah, 70'ies-80ies would be your best bet. If you're doing it in a group with other hatchies, a lower level would suit just as well. But as a complete solo, a higher level is definitely recommended.

Shadow Dragon/Seliena isn't that bad of a challenge to do as solo for lower dragons, either. You just keep running away from their reach and use your phylactery. I did that with a friend of mine with Seliena, she was lvl 40+, I was 30+. Together we duoed the most of the rop mobs too, with Strom's Shadow and Kaa being the only exceptions.

As for craft, around 35 for Lunus and 45 for Helian (maybe less with crafting scales) is just fine.

Racia Trejan & Trica - Helians of Chaos
    Salama Lizran - Lunus of Unity --> Chaos (alive but retired)

I would reccomentd 80-90s of your adv level (through with 100/100 you should not have big problems), you can then use triple teched t5 scales and mostly all triple teched spells, and haveing all quests doen so far also helps for sure. Having the craft level at a even level with the adv school helps also for sure, becaue of the stat boosts you get from dragoncrafter. Besides the new dragon stuff we get at every patch it gets easier everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonboy View Post
    Not sure about Helian RoP, but I believe the final boss mob Seliena is not so hard as Shadow dragon. But I am Lunus Dragon myself.
    At the end helians also have the weapon and it eats about 30k of her hp every tiem yo hit her, she uses gold rage, shadow uses silver strike, so her gold rage is a bit more annoying because of the crippeled debuff. But if you run and shoot her it will work also.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •Â«

Quote Originally Posted by dagas View Post
    AROP is not soloable.
    Most of it is. The rift is definately not soloable.

For RoP, Get to level 80. At level 80 you have 9 of your 10 armor slots open, and can wear tier 5 mithril-marble armor scales, that are triple teched with tier 5 techniques. With t5 crafting scales, you can do Lunus and quite possibly even Helian RoP's with only a level 20 craft level. For Helian RoP, 400 current spellcraft skill is needed, which is the highest of any skill so lets look at this one. Assuming only 9 t5 power scales teched with spellcraft transmutation and scalecraft V, and level 20 craft:
    +180 spellcraft from the techs
    +22.5 from the power scales' power (with all 10 scales you'd get +25)
    as level 80 adv Dragon you will have 560 base power and focus:
    adv base power +28 spellcraft skill
    adv base focus +28 spellcraft skill
    8 skill per level from DRCA so as level 20 thats another +160
    Total: 418.5 skill. More than enough and we never even factored in power boost from Primal Roar or Promote Intellect (another 13.6, estimating +144 power from Primal Roar 4, I forget exactly).

So, level 80 adv, level 20 craft and you can easily solo either Lunus or helian RoP as long as you got some t5 scales for adv and craft.
    Last edited by Guaran; May 8th, 2009 at 05:14 PM.

as for doing RoP solo... I did it at 100/100... I first crafted to 100, then went on a massive killing spree and got the 100 in ADV.

through the RoP, I was using T5 STR scales teched with Tier III armor, health, and T&C (didn't want to battle on the Satyr's as a hatchie for the comps for T5, but yeah... ) I completely soloed both Rites twice each time without issue, even running down to Kaa was no problem.

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

With the exception of Ish and Possibly the sd the lunus rop is solo able. Sd will take a lot of runing but hit him with the POS and run like hell Pull to beach hit run (Rinse lather repeat you could do it .
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Thread Information