Thread: Coming back! - Maybe.

Question Coming back! - Maybe.

Well as the title states,

I'm seriously thinking of coming back to the game I once loved. I left at the tail end of last year ( i think ) and wondered if much has changed since then?

By changed i mean:

Has the game become more stable/less stable? it used to be a whole lot more stable when i was on the EU shards - Unity and before.

Is the content still minimal?

And whats the current population like? are there many players or active players to play with on chaos these days?

Anyway, I'm not sure how many of you, if any know or remember me, But i've been thinking of renewing this week when i get paid

Cya'll soon - I hope!

Bloodzone/Firatic
    Bloodzone (Fiend)
    Firatic (Draggy)
    Both members of Crimson Dawn (chaos server)
    =)

Default Re: Coming back! - Maybe.

I cant say how many people are actually playing... I am on the test server do to that is the only server that supports Vista at the moment (yeah) I say yeah because this was probably my favorite mmo when it came out.. on the live servers i hear many are coming back... i really hope many more will come back as this game deserves a chance to thrive.. heres hoping you try it out.. for those coming to the blight server check thru the player channels and get on "old Blight" there youll find some feed back and help in a huge world.. cya we hope
    "No greater love is there than one that lays his life down for his friends"

There do seem to be more people playing these days on Chaos, at least I think there are. As for stability I don't really have too much trouble, yeah I get a low FPS in some areas but that's down to my comp mostly, I rarely crash though.

As regards content, there's been a few things added, numerous fixes, the usual kind of thing, but the devs are concentrating mostly on the Blighted Labyrinth atm, which should give a lot more high end content.

If you're not sure about spending the money to try it out again then try the free-to-play account, you can only have 1 toon and it has to be human but you can see how things are without any cost.

Hope to see you back soon

I see players return everyday.
    Esp. those who get their Unity chars transferred to a shard of their choice.
    There is lots of new content, and more comming (soon^^).
    Game is stable here.

Come in and find out

And welcome back at least on our forum
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Thread Information