Thread: Inevitable

Default Inevitable

Job hunt still failing horribly. I may need someone to hold my dralk plot for a little while to preserve it while I still hunt around for a source of income, if I don't find one soon. Still trying...

Anyhow this means that at the end of my rope I'll have nothing to pay for the game with in the future, sadly. Hope to be able to soon...

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default Re: Inevitable

i hear ya, rune - saving my bottle and can money for my sub renewal.....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

thankfully i was plucked out of the market after 9 months of going insane so i know how you feel don't give up and keep hammering away something will break soon

try data entry its a good job but entry level all you need to know how to do is 10 key or type really good .

or September a lot of the stores start hirer for seasonal go for costco 11.50 per hour must warn you throw there application takes about 90 min
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Rune, if you possibly have a moment I have a few options on what we can do about your lair. Please send me a PM via the forums if you happen to have an instant messanger or sorts. If not.. we will communicate through the forum PMs :P

Sorry to see you're having problems and I do hope you'll be back soon!

*Bug draggy hugs*

Uh oh. If it helps, Rune, I just got a gifted sub for my birthday...I could take over until you're stable again, if Sssargon doesn't want...? (That is, if I ever get Istaria working again.)

aww crumblies runos, we need our bard of ballads! good luck with the job search!!!
    *serves runos an [Imperial Urn] full of klava with a towel and a curtsy to fortify her*

Thread Information