Thread: Resources at Valley of Repose

Default Resources at Valley of Repose

After more than 4 years of continuous gameplay on Istaria, I decided it was finally time to create my first alt Toon or Order Shard a couple months ago. A few days ago I took the New Toon to Valley of Repose to do the Attunement Quests for the Trandalar Arrival pads. In that my new Toon is primarily a crafter I chose the NPC for the craft quests for the attunements.

For the quest calling for150 unspun cotton, I searched Valley of Repose for the Cotton plants I had quite often in the past harvested (and processed in the field shop there) with my main Toon. No Cotton plants were to be found.inValley of Repose. I then had a look around for the other resources which I knew to have been at Valley of Repose. Also missing, in addition to cotton plants, are Black Pepper and Terra Cotta Clay, though the Oak, Tamed Apple Oastics, Wisps, Sheep, Barley and Obsidian are still present.

I found no forum posts about this issue. I spoke in game with a number of players on order shard. Several did recall having harvested at Valley of Repose one or more of the above named missing resources in the past. None had seen the missing resources there for at least 6 months, but had not chosen to report the issue on the forums.

Have any players noticed any other resources missing at Valley of Repose?

Knossos

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default Re: Resources at Valley of Repose

mw just did those quests as well, knos.....being a draggy he wasn't able to do the cotton quest, but the ped who assisted me did say it was there and where it usually is (behind the oak and apple oastics, if i remember from vel).....at least, they did not leave the island to get it, i believe.....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

last time i went to gather black pepper there, i found out there was none to be had, confirmed by other shard members as having been that way :-(
    i do not know why.

I've found the same on Chaos as far as the black pepper is concerned, went there ready to restock and was surprised to find an empty field

Couple of months ago I helped my husband get his dragon attuned to Trand and the cotton was in it's usual place then, pretty sure I saw it a few days ago too.

I am pretty sure it was Valley of Repose where I saw Black Pepper just yesterday (on Chaos).

I sent in a ticket about the cotton missing (plus the oak in that same stretch of terrain) hmm... 2 months ago or so... (didn't get any reaction to that ticket)

Thread Information