Thread: Full Game Download..

Default Full Game Download..

So I'm preparing for the (hopefully soon) Vista support, I figured I'd download the game onto this computer...

I see 2 links, one says "Full Game Download" and the other "Launcher Upgrade Download" ...

I started the "Full Game Download"... but I have a question: If I have to stop it in the middle, will it resume from where it left off? It looks different than the last "setup" program the game used in the past.

And the other question, what exactly is the "Launcher Upgrade Download"? it is only 8MB, so I figured that can't be the full game surely?

Default Re: Full Game Download..

Errr, nevermind that.

The gauge was at like 75% and then it said "Installation Complete!" suddenly... lol.

But still, what's the Launcher Upgrade download?

The launcher upgrade download is for those who don't yet have the new launcher, launcher.exe.

The new launcher is patched out when logging in to Blight, but not everyone can do that -- either they don't want to make a character on Blight for that purpose or the existing patching methods fail.
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

Ahh, okay, thanks for clarifying!

So will the new patcher be pushed to the live shards eventually, for those who don't ever log on to blight or read the forums?

Thread Information