Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blight Update 163

Default Re: Blight Update 163

hrmmm ok.....i downloaded about 435 files when i patched to blight. how can i kick off another download? ive logged out and in bout 4 times since the initial patch!
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

im just checking out all kinds of new things - the Cure Poison and Group Cure Poison formulae cannot be scribed by dragons. intended?
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

Quote Originally Posted by cauri_order View Post
    im just checking out all kinds of new things - the Cure Poison and Group Cure Poison formulae cannot be scribed by dragons. intended?
    Yes, as intended. Dragons can scribe Primal Cure Poison instead. There is no group version for Dragons.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Question: It says epic spells and abilities now share a timer. Since when did we have epic abilities?

Quote Originally Posted by jerk-o View Post
    Question: It says epic spells and abilities now share a timer. Since when did we have epic abilities?
    Burning Archer, Shining Blades, Dark Cyclone, Banshee, Wrath of Reyem Neas, Fury of the Power Demon, Volcano - any of those ring a bell?
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

I found a mob called risen bioscholar, image is only a floating purple box that says "no asset" on it, it also has all the racial abilities(biped and dragon), boars rage, abominate and several other abilities.. (i have a screenshot of its abilities too, but it will only allow me to post one, so here is the image one.

also, the scorpions image isnt loading either.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Syndel; May 29th, 2009 at 05:13 AM. Reason: added info about scorpion

The (unfinished) dwarven mine (instance 210688, location not given to prevent spoilers) contains a waypoint at the bottom for the Helian RoP.

Are those wishing to complete their Helian RoP going to have to wait until the mine is completed?

Oh hey, I can add more!
    Dylan's list of quests includes "Earn Title: Dung Title One" That sounds like it might be a placeholder.
    Last edited by Steelclaw; May 29th, 2009 at 06:59 AM.
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

I'm assuming Bamf Manfric can't get quests from Gaileach because he is only level 60 CLR/SPR/RVR... but if I "spam" the talk button (click 3+ times repeatedly) I get:

"Gaeleach used ."

I'm assuming this isn't a reference to Gaileach's unfortunate Stonespore mushroom habit...

Insignificant issue, thought I'd post it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelclaw View Post
    Dylan's list of quests includes "Earn Title: Dung Title One" That sounds like it might be a placeholder.
    Nope, it isn't a placeholder. If you read the quest text, the "title" that he'll give you isn't determined until you return to him. You won't know what the title is until you earn it.

Quote Originally Posted by StalePopcorn View Post
    I'm assuming Bamf Manfric can't get quests from Gaileach because he is only level 60 CLR/SPR/RVR... but if I "spam" the talk button (click 3+ times repeatedly) I get:

"Gaeleach used ."

I'm assuming this isn't a reference to Gaileach's unfortunate Stonespore mushroom habit...

Insignificant issue, thought I'd post it though.
    Zexion already beat you to reporting that one.

Quote Originally Posted by cauri_order View Post
    Not sure if it's the client build, the new patch or my pc....when i try to access the community plot window, i get a CTD
    Same for me. Here's the .maura file generated. (the devs had fun with that one )

Code:
    crash_log::open_maura(): Successfully started crash log at 05.29.2009 11:40:01.829.
    crash_log::on_crash(): Exception caught from thread 0x00000f74 (3956) on 05.29.2009 12:04:59.740.
       _____
      /     \
     /       \
     | R.I.P.|
     |       |
     |       |
    ~~~@>-+-~~~

The ACCESS_VIOLATION hits! The ACCESS_VIOLATION hits! You die.

c0000005h (ACCESS_VIOLATION)
    The thread tried to read from the virtual address 0x00000000 for which it does not have the appropriate access.

You died in...
    EAX=00000000
    EBX=00000000
    ECX=046BD880
    EDX=00BEAF98
    ESI=250D2540
    EDI=10D0C484
    CS:EIP=001B:005295D6
    SS:ESP=0023:0013D2E4   EBP=FFFFFFFF
    DS=0023   ES=0023   FS=003B   GS=0000
    FLAGS=00010206

ADDRESS   FRAME     FUNCTION/FILE;LINE
    005295D6  FFFFFFFF  (unknown)
                        (unknown)

crash_log::on_crash(): Successfully finish maura, and start minidump

crash_log::on_crash(): Successfully finish minidump

crash_log::finish(): Terminating the process.

SetUnhandledExceptionFilter to be old filter.
    Last edited by Zexoin; May 29th, 2009 at 10:31 AM. Reason: added the maura file

Quote Originally Posted by Syndel View Post
    I found a mob called risen bioscholar, image is only a floating purple box that says "no asset" on it, it also has all the racial abilities(biped and dragon), boars rage, abominate and several other abilities.. (i have a screenshot of its abilities too, but it will only allow me to post one, so here is the image one.

also, the scorpions image isnt loading either.
    Not displaying is a known issue. The abilities are working as intended

The (unfinished) dwarven mine (instance 210688, location not given to prevent spoilers) contains a waypoint at the bottom for the Helian RoP.
    What unfinished dwarven mine?

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quest - Dralnok's doom (Chapter 1) search for valley of tolrath

The trigger point wont update and myself and another dragon have been all over the valley.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Chasing View Post
    Quest - Dralnok's doom (Chapter 1) search for valley of tolrath

The trigger point wont update and myself and another dragon have been all over the valley.
    The coordinates are 25985 26307 (and within 15 meters). And if you are flying, DON'T.

Blackhammer Farmstead still has a development compass in place

Quest - Blackhammer protect the farm (from tandor) has a broken link. Unable to progress the quest.

Also tandor is facing the wall of his structure
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    The coordinates are 25985 26307 (and within 15 meters). And if you are flying, DON'T.
    Amon are you sure? thats no where near valley of Tolrath?
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

The T6 undeads in the valley of Tolrath are dropping T1 loot.

Dung Pile is also invisible
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Not sure if this has been posted yet or not... Crafting abilities have gone bye bye at least on the dragons it has, haven't checked my bipeds yet.

CC

Quote Originally Posted by CottenCandy View Post
    Not sure if this has been posted yet or not... Crafting abilities have gone bye bye at least on the dragons it has, haven't checked my bipeds yet.

CC
    This is a known issue that we're looking into. Its related to abilities gained through schools.

Thread Information