Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blight Update 164

Default Blight Update 164

Changes

* Greatly modified the spawns of Bloodsnout Grouks, Purple Spiders, and Blood Skulks around Blood Swamp.
    * Modified slightly where and how often Ironsilk spawns in Blood Swamp to cover a larger area.

Fixes

* Valley of Repose Black Pepper plants should spawn again on the small farm.
    * Valley of Repose area cotton plants have begun to grow again.
    * Fixed a bug with Tutorial Outfitter quests where someone could bypass the first quest and go right to the second.
    * Fixed Lt. Carmichael's Delgarath Militia quests so that they should be working properly now.
    * Fixed Gaileach's greetings so that she should give her quests properly.
    * Fixed broken link in quest "Blackhammer: Protect the Farm"
    * Fixed the missing road near the Valley of Tolrath
    * Fixed incorrect coordinates in quest "Dralnok's Doon (Chapter 1): Search the Valley of Tolrath"
    * The wall that protects the community of Rihki outside Aughundell has been completely planned now and will need the Gifted to help build it. (The dragon perch in the sky above the wall has, however, been removed. It was making the dwarves nervous.)
    * Dwarven Skeletons in the Valley of Tolrath will now drop tier-appropriate loot
    * Sign names in Delgarath should now display properly
    * Risen Bioscholars now appear correctly in the world.
    * Carrion Crawlers now appear correctly in the world.

Known Issues

* We are still working on troubleshooting the problem players on Blight are having with their crafting abilities not listing correctly.
    * Resources for the second and third parts of the tunnel leading down to Dralnok's Doom can not be applied by standing at the model itself. Standing up where the original opening to the tunnel is will allow you to apply resources, however, if you wish to try.
    Last edited by Velea; May 29th, 2009 at 10:56 PM.

Default Re: Blight Update 164

Also Velea,

Could you check in to the new monsters being invisible ? and ninja ing travelers as soon as the server picks up there char signal
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Quote Originally Posted by lightning claw View Post
    Also Velea,

Could you check in to the new monsters being invisible ? and ninja ing travelers as soon as the server picks up there char signal
    Is this occurring AFTER this patch? And which monsters? Gotta have some details please. There are LOTS of monsters in the game.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Dung piles Some times scorpions

Currently testing every thing out will provide a complete list of bugs tweaks and changes very shortly
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Please note that unless something was specifically mentioned in the patch notes as having been fixed everything that WAS an issue in delta 163 still is an issue.

So dung piles we know about. Scorpions.. there's at least 4 types I can think of, so I'll need to know what scorpions.

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    Sign names in Delgarath should now display properly.
    • One sign is fixed the second sign isnt
    • Quest:Albans Revenge points to a Massive Risen Grouk, though I haven't been able to find the monster anywhere near the surrounding area
    • Quest: Biggletorque: The Archmage Darkstaf points to Gregory Darkstaf in Dalimond, however he is not there
    • Quest: Blackhammer: Stop the attack asks to kill a monster named Risen Necromancer, however this monster is nowhere in the surrounding area.
    • Quest: Earn Title Purifier says you need to kill 1000 beetles however the counter only says 25
    • Item: Millies Apple Pie icon is only 1 square large, I think this should be 4
    • After changing craft schools you regain your crafting abilities, when you relog you lose them
    • Dung Pile is invisible
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Dakoren Ironhand View Post
    • Quest: Earn Title Purifier says you need to kill 1000 beetles however the counter only says 25
    The journal and text for that quest is messed up. It has been fixed internally, but you'll need to drop the quest and get it again in order for it to be right after the next delta.

weapon socketing large has a text error

asks for 30 travertine boards

when applied to a weapon it asks for 30 thornwood boards

Bugs with content patch 164
    Dragon ability Breath of flame burst now dose blight damage when its flame
    Dung piles invisible
    Scorpians sometimes invisible and need to have there slash resistance increased I still can one shot them also increase their aggressiveness
    Sand crabs although can not hit me they still are 100 % Immune to slash damage
    Technomancers 100 % immune to slash
    Risen animations 100% immune to slash
    Dung pile drops no loot and has 0 offensive ability’s

thats all so far

Props to u guys the quests so far are running extremely smooth

It's a pile of dung! What exactly are you expecting to get as "loot" that someone would actually want? And how would it have abilities?

hey, one thing's dung is another thing's... umm... fertilizer?
    besides, you never know what's buried! there must be a pony in there somewhere! ;-)

clicking on the "community survey" icon from a plot menu causing a CTD.
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

Bugs with content patch 164

So what's the bug?
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingOtter View Post
    So what's the bug?
    Oh nothing to important other than dragons are becoming obsolete cause the bulk of there attacks are slash damage in nature. I had to find a blighted claw just to kill them Life works wonders on them i was one shooting them lol

Edit to Velea
    I know that some organism live in dung, so it should spawn Flys or what not, and if the sun hits that crap (Pun fully intended ) The way its designed it would bubble, and release gas of some kind, and possibly a corrosive substance.

also dont know if u could do this but if a dragon would to use one of its flame attacks on it you could have an insta death thing with them cause you ignited a methane bomb boy what a way to go
    Last edited by lightning claw; May 30th, 2009 at 02:03 AM.

The Greater Ghosts and for some reason Dropping Mighty Ghost vapors instead of the greater for me, but i was there earlier and got a greater so not sure what's up with that lol

Also the Spiritist in the dead pool take 2+ hours to get your 20 i did two hours and Gothos is now going on 5 hours and he's only gotten 10 so far out of the 20.... Needs more spawns please
    Last edited by CottenCandy; May 30th, 2009 at 04:58 AM.

I had to find a blighted claw just to kill them Life works wonders on them i was one shooting them lol
    Well there you go.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Misplaced fire effect at 27611, 26583 (Millie's house). Millie seems awfully calm for having a burning porch.
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

Chest of Mabel at quords 26599/26934 is completely immune to any damage type

About the Drain Bolt III quest, you may want to check the Dead Pool undead fiends spawn. There are a lot of dryads and elves spawning, but few to none fiends, and 4 times over 5 those fiends are sorcerers, not spiritists. I spent a half hour there and could find only one fiend spiritist.

The Drain Bolt animation is not the regular spelcasting one ; is that intended ?

Also, the combat window doesn't display the damage done to the enemy with Drain Bolt II.

Chest of Mabel at quords 26599/26934 is completely immune to any damage type
    Not EVERY damage type. You just haven't found the correct one yet.

the DeadPool is part of the T2 revamp so will be addressed at a later date.

Dragon ability Breath of flame burst now dose blight damage when its flame
    No, it doesn't. You must have had something that was converting the damage.

Dung piles invisible
    This is a known issue.

Scorpians sometimes invisible and need to have there slash resistance increased I still can one shot them also increase their aggressiveness
    Invisible is a known issue.
    Corrected the resistances.

Sand crabs although can not hit me they still are 100 % Immune to slash damage
    Looking into it.

Yes, they are. Try something else.

As intended.

The Drain Bolt animation is not the regular spelcasting one ; is that intended ?
    Yes, it is.

The Greater Ghosts and for some reason Dropping Mighty Ghost vapors instead of the greater for me, but i was there earlier and got a greater so not sure what's up with that lol
    Which greater ghosts? Where?

weapon socketing large has a text error

asks for 30 travertine boards

when applied to a weapon it asks for 30 thornwood boards
    Got it. Thanks.

• One sign is fixed the second sign isnt

Got it. Again.

• Quest:Albans Revenge points to a Massive Risen Grouk, though I haven't been able to find the monster anywhere near the surrounding area

They are there, keep hunting.

• Quest: Biggletorque: The Archmage Darkstaf points to Gregory Darkstaf in Dalimond, however he is not there

You are right, he isn't. That is as intended. But there's another bug that I found in it.

• Quest: Blackhammer: Stop the attack asks to kill a monster named Risen Necromancer, however this monster is nowhere in the surrounding area.

There is, but it should have asked you to kill a Reanimator not a Necromancer.

• Item: Millies Apple Pie icon is only 1 square large, I think this should be 2

Looking into it. Thanks.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; May 30th, 2009 at 10:08 AM.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information