Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blight Update 164

Default Re: Blight Update 164

The Greater ghost out at Trandular (sorry not in game so don't know the exact spelling)

Problem with Wraith Ectoplasm needed in the Drain Bolt V quest. You can't seperate it to transfer it. They vanish from your pack when you do try to serperate them. If you try to transfer one, sometimes all of them will go to the other person or they will vanish in the transfer and if you relog they may be still in your pack. Tried putting them on a guild connie. Sometimes they show up, sometimes they don't. If you try to take just one, you may get all of them or none. Same thing happens with putting them in silos. When it was all said and done, I ended up losing 9 of the 10 I had trying to transfer them to someone else.

We both tried relogging, I don't know how many times, but still couldn't transfer them no matter what we tried and lost 9 of them the last time we tried and couldn't get them back with a relog.

Others also had the same problem trying to seperate them or transfer them.

For Khemarius's quest Drain Bolt VI: Performance Enhancement, you will need Wraith Master Ectoplasm. His list currently only says Wraith Ectoplasm, but that is not the right item.

I have fixed this internally.

Drain Bolt has no combat feedback. It says you begin casting drain bolt but does not show hits/misses nor damage dealt. It does show health you drain however...

Hunter scorpion tail stinger comp has the same icon as Purple tarantula spider venom , and the lv 100s drop t5 loot instead of t 6

On gathering the supply quest Dragons can’t make most of the stuff and so bipeds on blight don’t want to help. (Personal note I do not think it’s a well thought out quest there should be a Dragon Npc to get the Dragon supplies for dragons only and a biped npc for biped supplies only

Also why do u want to make Dragons dependent on the lesser races all the time they do not need 1 thing from us but the new ability’s quest we need them there dragon ability’s lets use dragon only cartable’s so you don’t got to hunt a biped and beg them for stuff or give dragons a pvp option so we can kill the ones that don’t want to work together !

Also been getting reports of the scouting quest bipeds can not get to the trees
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

* Quest:Albans Revenge points to a Massive Risen Grouk, though I haven't been able to find the monster anywhere near the surrounding area
    They are there, keep hunting.
    Okay, I found the monster. Yet its named as Risen Gruok and not Massive Risen Gruok
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

The two lore quests of Gulnor the Elder are Bugged (Lore Quest: Axe of Dorogath; Lore Quest: Hammer of Kings). They will not proceed if you accept them, only if you greet Gulnor again.

The quest Dralknoks Doom (Chapter 1): Search the Barrows seems to be bugged at the step "Search the signs of battle among the mounds". I searched a good while the barrows and sorrounding area, even talked to the Eldery Dwarf there, but I could not find the area where the quest updates. Give me a hint please? D:

Chests are attackable and you can deal damage with Breath of Flame burst to them.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    The two lore quests of Gulnor the Elder are Bugged (Lore Quest: Axe of Dorogath; Lore Quest: Hammer of Kings). They will not proceed if you accept them, only if you greet Gulnor again.
    Got em, thanks.

The quest Dralknoks Doom (Chapter 1): Search the Barrows seems to be bugged at the step "Search the signs of battle among the mounds". I searched a good while the barrows and sorrounding area, even talked to the Eldery Dwarf there, but I could not find the area where the quest updates. Give me a hint please? D:
    Hint: Don't fly. Walk along the road.

Chests are attackable and you can deal damage with Breath of Flame burst to them.
    Yes, quests are attackable. That is by design. As for the damage, this is something else we're looking into.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

the trigger point is close from the Elderly Dwarf

I assume we have to walk to set off the "You use." waypoints like I saw along the path looking for the blight lamp in the scout quest? And i did not hit all of them is the reason I did not get the scout lamp point to activate.

Edit: Also the quest from the gambler in New rach has 2 problems. It says "last quest NPC" instead of the name of the NPC out side the wall you talk to and then later in the text says %Player name%, or something like that, when he should be saying your name, I assume.

After finishing Drain Bolt I: Primal Secrets, Fiendish Pride quest, the Kamilari's Scrolls for the Spiritually Challenged is still in your inventory, I think it should have been deleted upon completing the quest.

Also Khemarius says at the end: Now, gaze into this crystal and let your mind wander. Share your memories with the creator of this memory crystal and infuse your mind with the Prime Bolt.'

I think he was meaning Drain Bolt.

Also Drain bolt gives still not full combat feedback, it shows up in the combat log when you are casting it, but the damage dealt with it doesnt show up.
    Last edited by Takora Drakan; May 31st, 2009 at 03:02 PM.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Spawn rate on skeletal seargents at valley of Tolrath is absolutly abysmal. almost 2.5 hours to get 5 with no other players in the valley at any time. raiders are not to great either as add 6+ people it will be a camp/wait fest

Quest directions are very vague and could use some seasoning up.

would be nice if some of the materials for the quests (such as high confectioner foods) were avail on a vendor or something temporarily as its been a nightmare to get these things on blight. on live its fine as there is always plenty available but been hung up for days on a few quests due to inability to get certain items made.

Also wondering about the questline with the dryad NPC in Aug..has a lore quest but no follow up i can find. Also what currency does the NPC take?

V'tieru seems to be missing, I cannot complete the ARoP.

When you killed the last mobs for the quest named; Delgarath Militia: Trail by Fire

You get a feed back as follows:

The Aegis are moving in force! If you can kill five Twisted Automatons and five Aegis Researchers it would make my job much easier. After what I hope will be a successful mission return to me and we will talk more. This is urgent %N%. We need your help. If we can gauge the strength of their troops, I can create a strategy to defeat them. Hurry.
    I think the %N% should be the characters name

Quote Originally Posted by Akuluxtraxas View Post
    Also wondering about the questline with the dryad NPC in Aug..has a lore quest but no follow up i can find. Also what currency does the NPC take?
    Yes would be good to know what she takes I have been trying to get nature tokens to try. AS she talks about mylocs maybe once the labyrinth opens more quest will unlock?

Chieftain Bulok needs his spawn rate changed last person to kill him was 3 hours ago and he still hasn't showed up and there's a few of us that need it for the Drain Bolt X quest

His respawn time is random and also linked with Digda the High soothsayer, so when Bulok is not around, you need to search for Digda or wait till one of the two show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    Yes would be good to know what she takes I have been trying to get nature tokens to try. AS she talks about mylocs maybe once the labyrinth opens more quest will unlock?
    Her quests will become available in time. No one has reached Dralnok's Doom just yet.

She uses a special currency. You will not get it for some time.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Killed Digda 2 hours ago and neither has respawned it's going on 4+ hours now

He finally showed up
    Last edited by CottenCandy; May 31st, 2009 at 06:48 PM.

The mine North of Delgarath got destroyed with the either Delta 163 or 164. It now has been rebuilt, might be a good thing to watch when it goes to live so it wont get destroyed.

Thread Information