Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blight Update 164

Default Re: Blight Update 164

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    Edit: Also the quest from the gambler in New rach has 2 problems. It says "last quest NPC" instead of the name of the NPC out side the wall you talk to and then later in the text says %Player name%, or something like that, when he should be saying your name, I assume.
    It would be really helpful if when reporting a bug you give the specific name of the quest at least. The step makes it even better.

However, since I wrote these quests myself, I'll be able to find and fix this particular one.

There is, but it should have asked you to kill a Reanimator not a Necromancer.
    The quest says Necromancer, we even tried killing the Reanimator but he dont update the quest either.

I looted yesteday from a Mighty Dwarven Ghost a Opal Tipped Claw, yes it was not blighted it is a regular claw. I still have the claw in my inventory, through I could not take a screen of the loot message because after shortly looting it Blight kicked my scaley butt from the server; I don't know if it was related to claw or not. Through I can show you the chat log entry of looting the claw if it helps. I think it is not normal that you can loot regular claws that can be crafted from monsters?

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

I looted a normal claw as well over the weekend but was not booted myself.

The "Wraith Ectoplasm" vanishes when you try to loot it from the Wraith Overseers in the Western Deadlands.

Found that out while hunting the wrong monsters for the Drain bolt quest. xD

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Upon completing quest: Earn Title: Treasure Hunter. The dialogue read One thousand mylocs have fallen at your feet. And yet somehow they still keep coming! However, this hs been a major feat indeed.

Note sure if it is a bug, but i report just in case.

Quest: Drain Bolt VI: Performance Enhancement - Kill ten Shadow Spiders. Only Shadow spiders count, Shadow Spider Hatchlings & Breeders won't count, Syrian and Huntress do.

Has anyone found lower tiered chests yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zexoin View Post
    Has anyone found lower tiered chests yet ?
    There are no chests below tier 5 at this point.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    There are no chests below tier 5 at this point.
    Ah, thank you. About the T5 ones, I suppose the formulas for making keys are drop only ; could you confirm that ?

Ah, thank you. About the T5 ones, I suppose the formulas for making keys are drop only ; could you confirm that ?
    Some are, some aren't Depends upon the type of key you are wanting to make.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thank you !

Also I killed two Dung Piles but none counted for the title quest :/
    oh and they are still invisible.

Thank you !

Also I killed two Dung Piles but none counted for the title quest :/
    oh and they are still invisible.
    Both are known issues.

Bipeds cant get to the "Location Bare Trees" of the "Delgarath Militia: Scout the Surrounding Area".

Maybe place a huge log so bipeds can walk over it to or even through it! (for spoiler reasons location not posted)
    Last edited by Dakoren Ironhand; June 2nd, 2009 at 05:04 PM.
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Dakoren Ironhand View Post
    Bipeds cant get the to "Location Bare Trees" of the "Delgarath Militia: Scout the Surrounding Area".

Maybe place a huge log so bipeds can walk over it to or even through it! (for spoiler reasons location not posted)
    This has been reworked already and will be part of the next patch. thanks.

Not sure if this is reported yet. In the quest from Captain Jarthur Ironbeard in Aughundell: Dralnok's Doom (Chapter 1): The Fate of Dralnok

about 4 paragraphs down he says

'Dralnok was not satisfied with this victory, however. Knowing that our safety was not yet assured and that no better opportunity would present itself, he took half of the Iron Guard out into the Frontier to defeat the Withered Aegis utterly and end the war. The rest of us were to stay behind, protect the city against and await his return.'

Either some name needs inserted after "against", or the word against needs deleted.

Probably a known issue but all keys say they consume Bronze Key on use, regardless of the actual type they happen to be.

Drev

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    Quest: Drain Bolt VI: Performance Enhancement - Kill ten Shadow Spiders. Only Shadow spiders count, Shadow Spider Hatchlings & Breeders won't count, Syrian and Huntress do.
    This has been fixed. Breeders and hatchlings will both count.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

I just made some of the Greater Primal Cure poisons for dragons it says lvl 94 (i'm lvl 100 in craft and adventure) it also says you need 940 primal (i have 1030).... It will not let me scribe it, says requirements not met, Gothos even tried on his dragon and the same thing. The only thing i can think of it doesn't have a class requirement on it maybe it needs to say dragon on it for it to work?

thanks CC

This quest wont update. for me or another person

Thread Information