Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Blight Update 164

Default Re: Blight Update 164

im having the same issues on both the cure poison and militia quest

Gothos of Chaos, second Saris of Istaria to achieve adventure rating of 278

Quote Originally Posted by CottenCandy View Post
    I just made some of the Greater Primal Cure poisons for dragons it says lvl 94 (i'm lvl 100 in craft and adventure) it also says you need 940 primal (i have 1030).... It will not let me scribe it, says requirements not met, Gothos even tried on his dragon and the same thing. The only thing i can think of it doesn't have a class requirement on it maybe it needs to say dragon on it for it to work?

thanks CC
    Got it, thanks. Had a bad keyword on it.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by CottenCandy View Post
    This quest wont update. for me or another person
    The image, while very pretty, doesn't help me know what quest this is. It's too small... and no, I'm NOT asking for the image to be larger.

Could you just please describe in words what the quest is and what the problem with it is?

Thanks

Its the Evil supply quest . (Evil cause its very bias to bipeds)
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

I'm sorry, but I have looked in our database and I do not find anything called "Evil Supply Quest".

Velea it is the Delgerath Militia quest, when you need to turn in your items on the list to Onyndriss. I double checked to make sure i had everything on the list. but Onyndriss wont except it. and the quest is stuck on that part. If you want i can send you that screenshot so you can see exactly what i mean.

CC

Nope, no need.

You either must be missing something on the list, or not have the list itself in your inventory. I've completed the Delgarath Militia series up to the Unsung Heroes quests, as has my son, husband, and son's friend, so the quest will work.

Unless that's the one where there's a problem with the Ectoplasm. If that's the case, there's another post in this thread about it.

Thread Information