Thread: Consignment Limits- Request for Updates

Default Consignment Limits- Request for Updates

Could you please provide a link or post an update of the consignment limits? I stock nearly all alchemy items (approx 100) on the Chaos server so would like to know how the consignment fix may affect how much I can put on the Clearport public connie (T6), and others that I stock.
    Korth Koragan-

Default Re: Consignment Limits- Request for Updates

The best way to know what your limits are is to log in to accounts.istaria.com and look at your account. It will tell you what your current limits are based on the number of subscriptions you have.

The consignment slot count on play.istaria.com is a little misleading (mine says 375 o_O).

Based on others' experimentation when the fix was implemented, the current system seems to be:
    limit = (n+1 * 10)
    where n is the number of (gifted) subscriptions the account has, and (I think) the limit is per-consigner.

The other subscription types contribute a smaller amount (less than 10) to the limit.
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

Hmmm Perhaps the Chaos Clearport player Consigner project (and perhaps some others) might have been crippled a bit by the Player Consigner stack limit "bug fix".

Knossos

I'd like to know how much I can stock on private connies. Used to be able to put 60 on my connies and 50 on those belonging to guild mates. When the fix went in I could only put 40 on my own - then it went to 30 the next day, haven't tried anyone elses so far. Have 1 Grandfathered and 1 Basic Sub.

So here's the scoop straight from the programmer:

There are actually two numbers at work here. Global Consignment limits (that's what was fixed recently.)

A Demo Subscription provides 10 Global Consignment Slots

A Basic Subscription provides 50 Global Consignment Slots

A Gifted Subscription provides 150 Global Consignment Slots

That's how many you could have at most, but apply only to Imperial Consigners (all types).

There is a per consigner limit as well, and that may be what is being asked about here. Nothing has changed with that since "time before Velea". The way that was phrased to me is 10 items per subscription. And if you own the plot, you get a "bonus" of 10. Again, nothing changed with that.

So really, if you're using a private consignment merchant, the only limit is how many subscriptions you have. And that's not changed.

If you're using an Imperial one, then there has been a change where you are capped at 150 items per Gifted subscription.

Hope that helps.

Thanks Velea

Ok just logged into that site Valea and it does not say that anywhere, I cant find a good reference anywhere for a SET CONSIGNMENT LIMIT.....so maybe you should put one on there, so people have one common site that they can go to and they are not always asking. I mean the idea that its linked to your account that shows that is awesome, its just not there.

It's spelled out on the login site just like Velea said. It will tell you exactly how many global consignment slots you have and that little part about how many plots you can own? Multiply that by 10 for your private connie limit. It's under character management.
    Mensarian state of mind: Being without one completely!

Default Consignment Limits- Request

It would be nice if you guys think about an increase in items for Demo Subscriptions from 10 to 20 maybe.
    The main reason would be: The people that are getting low level techs, formulars, ... are on low level and quite likely just started the game on free basis. If someone for example decides to be a blacksmith he could just put about 1 set of armour inside. The consinger in New Trismus is quite empty on low level. I got for example my lvl 10 main spell via marketplace at lvl 16, which could be avoided if there where just more stuff at the consigner.

Thread Information