Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Blight Update 166

Default Re: Blight Update 166

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    Empytur only uses Cloak of Thorns I, considering it is a lvl 100 mob, should it not use Cloak of Thorns X?
    Already fixed internally.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Dakoren Ironhand View Post
    • Sigruns Letter quest doesnt seem to update upon looting the quest item.
    Which quest item? There's more than one.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingOtter View Post
    Which quest item? There's more than one.
    any of them.
    I got page 1, 3 and 4 (I got page 4 three times btw) and none upated.
    BTW the loot looks weird, as you can see here.

Quest: Breath of Acid: Rumble In The Jungle
    Step: Return to Tyalangan with a fresh Brachina Beetle Gland and your Andamatium tool claw.

This step seems to be a bit borked, after you loot another beetle gland it says to you should return with the gland and the tool claw, however the quests porceeds when you speak to Tyalangan even without the tool claw, since Kelakhan failed to give you the prototype tool claw back, you have none.

Also it seems a bit odd that the Brachina Beetle Gland Membrane you recieve from Tyalangan then looks like a throphy item.

Last edited by Takora Drakan; June 6th, 2009 at 03:50 PM.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Looks like Drain bolt 3 has damage feed back. Have to double check as i crashed out of the system.

Thanks, Zex, that tells me where to look.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Spirit of Dralnok only uses Leeching Blow X to attack, intended?

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

I think this is not related to this build but when I open the plot survey from the corner button the Game instantlly shuts down. I am running windows 7 RC1

That's a problem with the client, Deth. I think it was reported back with the first delta. Sorry I didn't add it to the Known Issues list.

Was wrong on Drain bolt 3 no damage feed back after all.

Breath of Acid: Success at last - no counter for last beetle gland, nor substeps to this section appear. Neither does kelakhan have anything to say upon returning to him with a freshly looted gland. In fact, he says nothing at all when the link is clicked, the quest simply appears in log.
    ~Without death, life is meaningless. Without evil, good is naught but arrogance. Without balance, nothing is complete.~
    Archangelis Draconis: 100|100|100 Ancient Dragon, 26.8M Hoard GM of Venatoris Tenebrae (Chaos)

the Labyrinthine is not loading it is stuck on waiting for structure's to load under player been at that same screen for 5 min cant wait to see inside it
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Ok finally got in and did a Quick test .

Issue's

Tunnel to the labyrinths is really badly messed up and the gate is above the tunnel

Mirk crabs are all linked and to top it off i could not damage any of them with any thing i had on me Fire , ice , Life , slash , Crush ,

with the exception of the female dwarf i found (that gave me a quest )
    the other Npc ghosts do not talk at all.

Comps that drop in this area all look like adamantium fragments.

Crimson crawler dose not have any description on there trophy only a hoard value.

trophy's in this area also have the same gradient as t 3 trophy's Suggest you guys switch to a Red or Black gradient .

Combat analyzes Limited!!! (full will be when i spend a full day in the labyrinth )

Branka beetle
    Awesome mob guys, lv120 Rock hard deference to slash was dealing half or less damage than normal. buffed for the win and in full Epic gear and only landing 230-400.

its attacks throw where a bit on the weak side but then again i got crush resistant scales and crystals so it could have been just my gear.

Also NICE sup prize on the bain these guys give you. I was switching throw all the claws i had attempting to do some sort of damage with no success, with the exception of spiked scales.

the ghosts where quite amusing, but i did not mess around with them to to much. There Loot is Awesome ! how ever the pottery i got is like a water golem droplet, with an amazing hoard value. If u would like i can volunteer and attempt to make a more fitting rendering for a icon 2x2 Cracked bowl would look better than a water golem droplet that's orange .

Crimson Crawlers
    I got to admit i was cought off guard with these monsters they look more like a Joke but there any thing but !
    Devastating life leaching buffs awe inspiring offensive ability's
    how ever we are back to 1 shooting them witch i have no issues with cause there attack strength is so High NICE CHALLENGE if the fight is prolonged .

Could not find any molics to mess with

*Changes*
    When you port in and for about 100 meters there is absolutely nothing there should be a "Safe Zone " Port area (before the wall ) but after that its every player for there self's .

*Additions *
    Dragons need to have some kinda quest to get the Expert blighted lesser tip claw form (or Blighted claw form) We need to, or we need damage conversion crystals. we can not change our damage like bipeds can and there forth this combat analyzes might be inaccurate as to dragons main damage is slash and we have weak spells compared to that of a biped.

*Request*
    Where is the Queen i want to poke her and see if i am in over my head .

From what i seen

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!
    ALL HAIL THE DEVS OF ISTARIA
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

I suggest to read the wiki if you want to know where the queen is.

Quote Originally Posted by lightning claw View Post
    Tunnel to the labyrinths is really badly messed up and the gate is above the tunnel
    This was something with you. Might want to run full scan and relog.

Mirk crabs are all linked and to top it off i could not damage any of them with any thing i had on me Fire , ice , Life , slash , Crush ,
    Yes, they are linked. No clue why you couldn't do damage. In fact, they are vulnerable to crush.

with the exception of the female dwarf i found (that gave me a quest ) the other Npc ghosts do not talk at all.
    Go get the quests then.

Comps that drop in this area all look like adamantium fragments.
    Fixed internally. Duplicated bug report.

Crimson crawler dose not have any description on there trophy only a hoard value.
    Do you mean Carrion Crawler or Cave Crawler? There's no such mob as a Crimson Crawler.

trophy's in this area also have the same gradient as t 3 trophy's Suggest you guys switch to a Red or Black gradient .
    Fixed internally. Duplicated bug report.

Branka beetle
    Awesome mob guys, lv120 Rock hard deference to slash was dealing half or less damage than normal. buffed for the win and in full Epic gear and only landing 230-400.

its attacks throw where a bit on the weak side but then again i got crush resistant scales and crystals so it could have been just my gear.
    Cool.

Also NICE sup prize on the bain these guys give you. I was switching throw all the claws i had attempting to do some sort of damage with no success, with the exception of spiked scales.
    On the what?

the ghosts where quite amusing, but i did not mess around with them to to much. There Loot is Awesome ! how ever the pottery i got is like a water golem droplet, with an amazing hoard value. If u would like i can volunteer and attempt to make a more fitting rendering for a icon 2x2 Cracked bowl would look better than a water golem droplet that's orange .
    Ah finally someone who said what loot was out of balance. Thanks.

Crimson Crawlers
    I got to admit i was cought off guard with these monsters they look more like a Joke but there any thing but !
    Devastating life leaching buffs awe inspiring offensive ability's
    how ever we are back to 1 shooting them witch i have no issues with cause there attack strength is so High NICE CHALLENGE if the fight is prolonged .
    Which type of Crawler?

Could not find any molics to mess with
    Mylocs?

*Changes*
    When you port in and for about 100 meters there is absolutely nothing there should be a "Safe Zone " Port area (before the wall ) but after that its every player for there self's .
    There's a decent distance. And the mobs have a VERY limited aggro range so you shouldn't be getting any pulls there.

*Additions *
    Dragons need to have some kinda quest to get the Expert blighted lesser tip claw form (or Blighted claw form) We need to, or we need damage conversion crystals. we can not change our damage like bipeds can and there forth this combat analyzes might be inaccurate as to dragons main damage is slash and we have weak spells compared to that of a biped.
    No, sorry, we won't be doing this. But the formula IS dropping as loot now from some mobs. We made sure of that.

From what i seen

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!
    ALL HAIL THE DEVS OF ISTARIA
    Thanks

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Quote Originally Posted by lightning claw View Post

*Request*
    Where is the Queen i want to poke her and see if i am in over my head .

right here!! we would rather not be poked, but if you need to, feel free - we are sure we will have several champions to defend our honour!!!

o you mean the myloc queen, don't you?
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post

No, sorry, we won't be doing this. But the formula IS dropping as loot now from some mobs. We made sure of that.

Thanks
    Amon - is this just on blight or was the form added to the live shards?
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

Quote Originally Posted by cauri_order View Post
    Amon - is this just on blight or was the form added to the live shards?
    *looks at the name of the thread*

Yes, they are linked. No clue why you couldn't do damage. In fact, they are vulnerable to crush.
    chucks an Urn in his hoard }:> that might explain why
    Go get the quests then.
    Did
    Do you mean Carrion Crawler or Cave Crawler? There's no such mob as a Crimson Crawler.
    yes

Cool.

On the what?
    that beetle

Ah finally someone who said what loot was out of balance. Thanks.
    NO i did not !!!!!

Which type of Crawler?
    the one's like 129, 130's

Mylocs?
    yes

There's a decent distance. And the mobs have a VERY limited aggro range so you shouldn't be getting any pulls there.
    that what i mean to long with out encountering battle

But the formula IS dropping as loot now from some mobs. We made sure of that.
    will i be able to make a spiked tip emerald claw from that form ?

Lightning Claw... You answered an OR question with a yes. That makes no sense.

Thread Information