Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Blight Update 166

Default Re: Blight Update 166

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Let me try to clarify. If you are trying to get a Tier_5 chest, you need a tier 5 or Tier 6 key. A tier 4 key is not meant to be able to take one out.

So, go find a Mithril or Adamantium Key and you will be able to open the chest just fine.

wish some one had the forms and ability to test it logs in
    hi all's got a mirth key

gets laughed at
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

The loot vanishes when you try to loot the Risen Technomancers, it is the same problem like with the Wraith overseers where the ectoplasn they carry does that bug.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

All the loot vanishes from them? Or something specific?

RE: antidote - Amon, sorry, I didn't mean to imply that the form would or should have been with Dylan. However, doc tarrant didn't have an alchemical antidote, just the forms for the cure poison spells. Nor, when greeting him, does he have any dialogue of note. The expert alchemist trainer in augh does has a form for master tensile suspensions, but no other master forms. None of the alchemist trainers have anything to say on the subject. Was simply inquiring if there was -supposed- to be a quest for it, or if the form was to be available somewhere. Not a pressing issue, all things considered. Will continue to explore and work through quests that are available.
    ~Without death, life is meaningless. Without evil, good is naught but arrogance. Without balance, nothing is complete.~
    Archangelis Draconis: 100|100|100 Ancient Dragon, 26.8M Hoard GM of Venatoris Tenebrae (Chaos)

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    All the loot vanishes from them? Or something specific?
    All loot vanishes as soon as you try to loot the vapors.

Also on quest Delgarath Militia: Collect Provisions for the Militia, one sentence of the quest summary has typos:

The good segerant would ahve you help them restock them as they have toruble leaving and even if they where to, cannot spare the men.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    All loot vanishes as soon as you try to loot the vapors.

Also on quest Delgarath Militia: Collect Provisions for the Militia, one sentence of the quest summary has typos:

The good segerant would ahve you help them restock them as they have toruble leaving and even if they where to, cannot spare the men.
    Takora, could you please check again?

I've just killed 3 of the Risen Techomancers on Blight.

From the first I got Formula: Expert Blighted Power Tail Scale, Wraith Techomancer Claw and Wraith Ectoplasm (which disappeared, known bug).

From the second I got: Blighted Shining Essence, Wraith Techomancer Robe, and the bugged ectoplasm.

From the third I got another formula and another Wraith Techomancer Robe.

Everything but the ectoplasm is still in my inventory.

Thanks

Okay I checked again, clicking loot all lets vanish usally the loot, or only half of the loot goes in your inventory, when you click the items one by one, all come into your inventory. But that is not very handy when you are in the middle of the fight and have to fiddle out every item in the loot table of those mobs. :/

After removing crystal from socketed item crystals cannot be put back in.

Grodec, you're going to need to be way more specific than that please. What crystal? What item?

I have triple socketed essence leather cap. I have installed saris stone of friendship and radiant blight armor crystal. I cant isntall drk fire opal armor crystal because it says benefits cannot stack. I cant install dark sapphire armor crystal because it says armor socketing does not have room. Light emerald armor crystal will not install, text: Armor socketing effect does not have room. Light ruby the same no room. Light sapphire no room. All my other armor crystals will go in unless stacking prevents. started when I started using the new crystal.

T VI storage still not working.

Grodoc,

I was having the same issue with crystals not slotting in the sockets of my cap - getting same message as you reported. I also have the saris crystal in my cap.

However, I think I know what might be the problem. I was trying to slot a crystal that was in a stack of 3. When I split the stack to 1 and slotted the crystal it goes in just fine. Tried this with multiple crystals of all different types. Happens the same way each time till I split the crystal to a stack of 1.
    Thaalia

Pretty sure this is the old phantom crystal stats issue that has been around quite a while.
    Removing a crystal leaves the bonus on an item, and that socket slot becomes very difficult to re-fill. You have to dink around with various crystal types to find ones that don't conflict and hope the client sees the socket as open. Also, almost every time you add and remove a crystal, that crystal's bonus sticks as well. I was able to stack all 6 T6 attribute crystal effects. I didn't check to see if they all actually added to my character's stats as I was just happy to not have to go through a 5 minute relog just to get 1 point of alchemy skill.

This happens with all socketed items: Tools, Armor and Scales, Shields, Weapons, and Jewelry.

Thinking this is a client side issue as relogging clears the phantom stats.

Drev

I am very familiar with how crystals work. And some go in and some dont. I listed the ones that I have at present tha dont work. All lower lev crystals go in no problem. and some of the lev 100s work also just the ones listed and the log reason given.

The crystals listed will not go into cap after removing all crystals.

Grodec is that with or without trying to relog?

This has been happening for days.

Quest: Delgarath Militia: Collect Provisions for the Militia
    Step: After you hand the supplies to Onyndriss he says:

Onyndriss tells you, 'Takora_unity_order_2. Greetings. You have the supplies I have asked for? This is excellent news. I'll be taking those if you don't mind. Thank you. Here take this as a token of my appreciation. Go speak to the Sergeant with the news for additional payment.'

But he gives nothing to the player.

Quest: Delgarath Militia Unsung Heroes

Carmichael tells you, 'Time to get down to business. I have no magic to know if you are killing what i ask you to kill so I'll just have to ask for proof of kills. I'm certain you could buy these things, but that would be the way of the corrupt official in the Empire and those who gained rank by coin and cloak and dagger! I digress, such things are beneath me, my apologies. I'll need you to bring me the following. One purple necrofly wing, one indestructible fyakki chitin, one travertine golem fragment, one adamantium golem fragment, one thornwood treant knot, and one diamond golem chip.'

But the quest log states:

Collect a Purple Necrofly Wing, an Indestructible Fyakkie Chitin, a Travertine Golem Fragment, a Thornwood Treant Knot, and Murk Crab Shell. When you have all the items, return to Lt. Carmichael.
    Last edited by Takora Drakan; June 9th, 2009 at 07:02 PM.

The quest Delgarath Militia Unsung Heroes: Corruption is a bit odd, Carmichael says that you should go to jatell, but Carmichael immedeatly offers after Militia Unsung Heroes: Help Jatell quest even i didnt spoke to jatell. Anyway i walked over to jatell and he just said the same blah as usual.

I was honestly a bit confused tha the corruption quest completed itself immedeatly.

Jatell's Training Sword icon looks like a maul, not like a sword.
    Last edited by Takora Drakan; June 9th, 2009 at 09:02 PM.

Quest; Breath of Acid: Caution Contents Hot

Quest says you need to bring your Adamantium Tool Claw, while the quest never requires it.
    Last edited by Dakoren Ironhand; June 9th, 2009 at 09:27 PM.
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

Thread Information