Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone seen or tested these?

Default Anyone seen or tested these?

On Blight...

• Dragon Techniques
    • All four Keymaking quests from Biggletorque
    • The Myloc Quest series from Gaileach (available once you complete Chapter 2 of Dralnok's Doom)
    • Dye Tech Kits
    • Noncas' Lost Sunscope quests
    • Dwarven Relic or Dragon Journal Collection Sets
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Re: Anyone seen or tested these?

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    • Dwarven Relic or Dragon Journal Collection Sets
    I looted one of the complete Journal sets. I'm not sure that's intended. Going to make some dwarven relic sets in a bit, I'll edit to let you know if there's any problem.

EDIT : the Journal set I looted i s : Allathos' completed Journal : "Passage of Time".
    Nelthorr's journals 32nd and 33nd (shouldn't it be 33rd ? ) are attuned.
    Last edited by Zexoin; June 15th, 2009 at 02:10 PM.

I have looted 5 different dye tech forms - copper, steel blue, khaki, purple and antique. Have scribed all of them but the antique one does not show up in my knowledge book.

Can't find the forms for master gem powder or master metal powder so haven't made any of the kits yet.

Thaalia

oops, antique colors form is now showing up

Thaalia

Quote Originally Posted by Holth View Post
    I have looted 5 different dye tech forms - copper, steel blue, khaki, purple and antique. Have scribed all of them but the antique one does not show up in my knowledge book.
    I see no reason why the antique formula would not show up. Its setup exactly like the others (just verified on genesis).

EDIT: Cool. Disregard above post.

Can't find the forms for master gem powder or master metal powder so haven't made any of the kits yet.
    Yea, they will be on Ghent next patch.

I looted one of the complete Journal sets. I'm not sure that's intended. Going to make some dwarven relic sets in a bit, I'll edit to let you know if there's any problem.

EDIT : the Journal set I looted i s : Allathos' completed Journal : "Passage of Time".
    Nelthorr's journals 32nd and 33nd (shouldn't it be 33rd ? ) are attuned.
    Correct, they should not drop as loot. Fixing. Thank you.

33nd. Heheh. Fixing.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Made relic set dwarfen--uncommon and rare ok Made dragon journal Passage of Time ok but Travles with Nelthorr made 1 gave me 7 completed. Counter problem with Earn Title: Mylocs Bane when you hit 100 kills you got back to 0 --tried it twice--maybe it has something to do with the goal being 1000 kills. Mighty

Thanks Mighty. Working on the issue with the Mylocs' Bane... You were able to do the two previous ones alright, I assume, yes?

Has anyone been able to do any of the "Kill 1000" quests and get the counter to go past 100? That would help to know if the quest itself is the problem, or if it's the counter.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighte View Post
    Made relic set dwarfen--uncommon and rare ok Made dragon journal Passage of Time ok but Travles with Nelthorr made 1 gave me 7 completed.
    I don't understand. What do you mean by "made 1 gave me 7 completed"? I looked and the formula is not setup to give a quantity of 7. And there are only 5 pages per journal.

Counter problem with Earn Title: Mylocs Bane when you hit 100 kills you got back to 0 --tried it twice--maybe it has something to do with the goal being 1000 kills. Mighty
    Looking into it.

My fault A i saw 7 in inv and since i had not made but 1 I thought a bug so I went and made another 1 it works ok the others must have been drops I got sorry but at least I went and rechecked. Mighty

I'm on the Biggletorque Quest: The Frozen Tower and cannot get the Cipher of Falinthris step to trigger.

On a side note, I thought perhaps it needed to be looted, so I killed a bunch of frosthounds, they miss me 100% and if I sit down, they hit me for 0 damage. I do get aura of cold damage though.

I'm doing the Gaileach myloc quest, but the drop rates are horrible (for testing purposes).

On another note, someone mentioned that they received an item (some wolf-bane thing?) upon conclusion of Doom part2. I mentioned in another post that Grulnok tells me that he'll reward me, but I didn't receive anything or get any feedback. Is it the wolf-bane item that he gives out or is there no reward from him?

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

The wolf-bane reward is a wolf-bane weapon crystal which I did receive upon completion of the quest. However it is Sigrun's letter quest not DD part 2 that gives this reward.

Thaalia

Thank you Thaalia for clearing that up.

I still have 1 more letter to go to complete that quest .

I'm on the Biggletorque Quest: The Frozen Tower and cannot get the Cipher of Falinthris step to trigger.
    Did you kill the Ancient Chest? The Cipher should have been loot inside.

On a side note, I thought perhaps it needed to be looted, so I killed a bunch of frosthounds, they miss me 100% and if I sit down, they hit me for 0 damage. I do get aura of cold damage though.
    Np, fixing.

I'm doing the Gaileach myloc quest, but the drop rates are horrible (for testing purposes).
    Uh, which Gaileach Myloc quest? There are 9.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth
    Did you kill the Ancient Chest? The Cipher should have been loot inside.
    I did yes, there was a backpack pouch and a weapon tech kit: frozen weapon. The quest steps are
    1. locate Falinthris' tower (completed)
    2. Use the strange-looking key to open the ancient chest (completed)
    3. recover the cipher (but that is showing 0/1)

Uh, which Gaileach Myloc quest? There are 9.
    The first one. A friend completed the first part, said it took 5 hours to loot 10 of the myloc rank seals. He's doing the 2nd part now and said that the myloc relics are equally painful

Quote Originally Posted by Creme View Post
    I did yes, there was a backpack pouch and a weapon tech kit: frozen weapon. The quest steps are
    1. locate Falinthris' tower (completed)
    2. Use the strange-looking key to open the ancient chest (completed)
    3. recover the cipher (but that is showing 0/1)
    Hmm. Weird. I just looked and it is setup to drop the Cipher if you are on the quest.

The first one. A friend completed the first part, said it took 5 hours to loot 10 of the myloc rank seals. He's doing the 2nd part now and said that the myloc relics are equally painful
    Ah okay. We've fixed that internally already. The drop rate will be adjusted upwards.

okies i tried but could not figure out how to get the noncas sunscope quests...
    - i logged into blight and got into the labyrinth, but nature does not affect the first nasty i ran into so i recalled out.
    - i have spoken to every npc i could find in both aug & delgarath, and even went to ask gangaf tagley.

how does a gnome like me get noncas fizzlebot to realize i want more than just his standard greeting??

Dragon techniques...? Haven't seen, or heard of anyone finding. These supposed to be from loot-drops, chest-items, or additional quests?
    ~Without death, life is meaningless. Without evil, good is naught but arrogance. Without balance, nothing is complete.~
    Archangelis Draconis: 100|100|100 Ancient Dragon, 26.8M Hoard GM of Venatoris Tenebrae (Chaos)

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    okies i tried but could not figure out how to get the noncas sunscope quests...
    - i logged into blight and got into the labyrinth, but nature does not affect the first nasty i ran into so i recalled out.
    - i have spoken to every npc i could find in both aug & delgarath, and even went to ask gangaf tagley.

how does a gnome like me get noncas fizzlebot to realize i want more than just his standard greeting??
    Are you level 100 adventurer AND level 100 tinkerer? Noncas doesn't start the quests, Finagle does.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangelico View Post
    Dragon techniques...? Haven't seen, or heard of anyone finding. These supposed to be from loot-drops, chest-items, or additional quests?
    Chest-items are loot-items. So yes.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    On Blight...

• Dragon Techniques ...
    What needs testing exactly?

I made a scale, that was fine.

Haven't been able to enter the Labrynth since my quest was bugged somehow. Deleted toon and have resubmitted a copy request, can try the attune quest again tomorrow after the copy completes.

Thread Information