Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone seen or tested these?

Default Re: Anyone seen or tested these?

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Are you level 100 adventurer AND level 100 tinkerer? Noncas doesn't start the quests, Finagle does.
    ack, that would be the problem... my character transferred over long before i leveled tinker up to 100 :-/ guess i'll have to wait till live

Put in to have you current toon transferred. it should happen in a day or 2.

Noncas Sunscope update:
    Quest updated through Kill Tochak.

If he's supposed to drop the sunscope/pack then it's not working.

I've been running around the different levels in Old Rach but haven't triggered anything that gives me the items.

The area is pretty much a death trap

Regarding the Biggletorque, I'm not sure how to get the cipher. If I delete the quest, I've already used they key I received in the previous step, so I won't get the key again, which means I can't open the chest again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

myloc Bane Emblem counter fixed and it gives u all that u had killed when broke. Gaileach: mylock threat part 2 collect 10 relic from gatherer works defeat 5 myloc Marbinger counter broke Mighty

i went to rachival, found & targeted the bonecrusher but quest had not updated to say i was in the right area, so it did not count. can it be modified to also accept targeting the guy as reaching the place?

like creme, still looking for the other items. also doing the keys quest, hoping that will help. have not yet taken down project x, not sure if that's required, and have yet to search the lowest level too.

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    i went to rachival, found & targeted the bonecrusher but quest had not updated to say i was in the right area, so it did not count. can it be modified to also accept targeting the guy as reaching the place?
    Did you fly in? If you did then that is the problem. None of the new content is designed to account for flight.

No, sorry, targeting a creature cannot be handled by the quest system. You will need to run in on your own four legs
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

What did you put into your klava- that you can fly, Lady Gnome??^^
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Good point, L... Let me rephrase. If you did not enter from the lower section of Rachival (if by chance you climbed the backside and dropped in) then you missed the waypoints. The quest is setup with a waypoint that encompasses much of the front-side of the Academy IF you enter along one of the paths.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Another item I was wondering if anyone had seen...

• Acid Spray from Brachina Beetle
    • Breath of Acid attack for Dragons
    • Drulkar's Wrath
    • Volcano Epic Spell
    • Unrelated to Dralnok's Doom, but has anyone tested the Frosty Maelstrom spell?

Good point, L... Let me rephrase. If you did not enter from the lower section of Rachival (if by chance you climbed the backside and dropped in) then you missed the waypoints. The quest is setup with a waypoint that encompasses much of the front-side of the Academy IF you enter along one of the paths.
    *grumbles* i started as a scout you know, i've found all kinds of paths that no one else uses...
    guess i'll have to go back and run along the roads!

i don't suppose telling us "somewhere along the road" when we are given the quest would help ridiculous climbers like me?

• Drulkar's Wrath
    • Volcano Epic Spell
    • Unrelated to Dralnok's Doom, but has anyone tested the Frosty Maelstrom spell?
    Where can i find Drulkar's Wrath , and is Volcano a Ped spell only ?
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

• Acid Spray from Brachina Beetle
    I have seen those ones. I just saw the Acid Spray (or at least what it does on my character) briefly as I only fought one Brachina Beelte. It looks like an damage over time with an area of effect with a special icon. I can't say much more about it so far.

I did the Frostly Maelstrom quest with my Sslik. It seems to work well, but maybe its damages are a bit low. However, as this character doesn't often use a Mage-like school, I haven't tested it much.
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

No Volcano has 2 versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebrand View Post
    I have seen those ones. I just saw the Acid Spray (or at least what it does on my character) briefly as I only fought one Brachina Beelte. It looks like an damage over time with an area of effect with a special icon. I can't say much more about it so far.

I did the Frostly Maelstrom quest with my Sslik. It seems to work well, but maybe its damages are a bit low. However, as this character doesn't often use a Mage-like school, I haven't tested it much.
    Thanks. Did you see particle effects for either?

Drulkar's Wrath you can get via quest.

Volcano has a version for Dragons and for Bipeds. You can get it via quest.

Thanks. Did you see particle effects for either?
    For the Acid Spray, I really don't know. I didn't pay much attention and just noticed a new icon in my buff window. That doesn't means it didn't happen as the fight was already heavily filled with spell effects. I will take a better look next time I will fight one.

For the spell, I saw a kind of rain of ice on the monster when cast. Is it that you mean?
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebrand View Post
    For the Acid Spray, I really don't know. I didn't pay much attention and just noticed a new icon in my buff window. That doesn't means it didn't happen as the fight was already heavily filled with spell effects. I will take a better look next time I will fight one.

For the spell, I saw a kind of rain of ice on the monster when cast. Is it that you mean?
    Yes, thank you.

I have just fought a few Brachina Beetles: no effect with Acid Spray.

so i ran into rachival with tochak's head in my possession, up the roads to where he can be found, no additional quest updates, searched the whole plateau (including up on the platforms) and did not find the other items. at a loss, i used one of the keys i found in gregory's house on the chest up there, loot was ok but not the items i needed. tried running around the project x level and just kept getting stunned and pounced by a dozen nasties at once - not a chance of surviving once that first stun hits. gave up there, decided that i needed to delete and retake the quest, so went to see finagle again.

using the key in rachival screwed up the biggletorque quest, i think. worse, after deleting the sunscope quest, finagle won't give it to me again. i think i'm done trying to figure this one out on blight.

Yeah, the Old Rach has become rather perilous. 2 of the corrupted little guys and you can pretty much resign yourself to death via permastun and a recall/run back out.

Not that those are necessarily bad things; however it did mean that to try to get the quest to update, I went with company. I searched through the topmost level and the project X level VERY thoroughly, even running under and around all the destroyed platforms. Parts of this area are *incredibly* laggy although this could also be compounded by it being on blight and blight misbehaving recently. It is possible I ran past the trigger and with the lag, it didn't update, although the Tochak trigger updated for me very quickly.

I also ran along the road on the lowest level, from the south entrance to the north entrance and up the path toward the ice and the ledge that parallels the road between the entrance and exit. I did stop to jump around any "objects" that were alongside the road.

Still no quest update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

Quests from Dylan
    Earn Title: Keymaker
    dialogue : Your reputation as a tinker preceeds you. Even hear (should be "here") in Delgarath ...

Earn Title: Purifier
    dialogue : If you cure poison two hundred fifty (need to insert "times I will grant you the title of Purifier .....

Earn Title: Dung Fighter Title the First
    dialogue : I realize their (should be "they're") maggot breeding, disgusting ...

Just copied my character over again so I could do the tinker quests and as I was running thru the quests to be able to enter DD to loot the chest, I was killing Twisted Automatons and was showing 0 blight damage from repeating spirit or energy bolts and Ethereal Leach. Other damage spells seem ok.
    Also I tried to use my Major Health V spell and I am getting the message "you do not meet the requirements to use this item". My life skill is showing as 1080 and spell reqs call for 1090. I have not changed anything and can use this spell just fine on Order. Had to move training points to use it here on Blight.

Skellies in the Valley of Tolrath are dropping lvl 80 and 90 crystals, they are lvl 101 - 108 mobs. Shouldn't they be dropping lvl 100 crystals?

Got killed in Valley of Tolrath, had pulled two skellie sargeants, they did not return to their spawn area and were still standing together in the same spot I had pulled them to (outside the Valley) when I returned. Recreated the scene with 2 different skellies and same thing happened. (Yes I died again for the cause.)

Looted about 5 or 6 blighted armour pieces and have 2 left in my inventory that will not give me the option to deconstruct.

Looted a chest in DD for the Biggletorque: Chests in the Deep quest. It gives me a strange-looking key, but it has no icon so doesn't show in my inventory except in list mode (probably why folks keep saying they don't get the key).

Got the Biggletorque : The Frozen Tower quest to the last step. Opened the chest and looted it, no cipher dropped, just the weapon tech. Checked my inventory in list mode but no cipher. So I'm stuck on Recover the Cipher of Falinthris 0/1. Can't drop the quest and try again as I won't have a key to open the chest again (same problem as Creme repeorted). Also I still have the Journal of Falinthris in my inventory, it did not delete when I took it to Eilen.

Frosthounds are awesome! I love the look and their weapons are way cool!

Did all these quests on character Thaalia_order_2

Thaalia

Thread Information