Thread: Blight Starting to Bug

Default Blight Starting to Bug

Ok in the last 48 hours Blight has gotten really buggy.

Khuitt form is getting stuck (can't switch from one to the other) *note- Also last night i had tried switching from Dragon to Khuitt so i can craft and it wouldn't do it but then next thing i knew i had 2 discs beside me and an invisible cotten (two of me). The invisible cotten could fly the other couldn't, tried going to the portal, the invisible one made it and the one i could actually see was standing on the other side of the river with another disc (Genevia between Sandstone and portal) I tried porting with the invisible one but it said i was to far from portal. (at this point i relogged and it fixed that but then i got stuck going from Genevea to Brist Twice had to close game and relog *note- when i got stuck porting from Genevia to Brist i got on the loading screen "Creating New Entities" not sure if thats normal*)

My expert Shops are showing it needs T1 and T2 mats to build it (Gem shop and cloth)

Can't dual log- I logged in Cotten and then tried logging in Winterhart, It started downloading files then i get the error (one or more files did not patch, please try the patcher again)

After killing Mobs they quit respawning

Spells adding Techs is showing wrong amounts for requirements to scribe (this i heard from a guildmate)

Trying to use Portals people are crashing (not all the time or at one certain portal)

Ok that's all i can think of right now, If i hear of any more i'll report it
    but i seriously think Blight needs a reboot

Thanks CC

Default Re: Blight Starting to Bug

I agree with you, Cotten. I am having problems too. I cannot place my cargo disk back into my inventory (both disk and inv are empty); doesn't matter whether I'm standing right on top of the disk and it's unattached or whether it's attached. Drain Bolt 3 quest is bugged and isn't counting how many times the spell is used in combat. I have been having your khutit bug too.

I sent a message to Jeff and Rick asking for a restart for you all.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

thank you Amon Much Appriciated *Big Draggy Hug*

quest not updating, i think im the 1st thus far on the quest, many things not acting right, i hope a restart is soon

Gothos of Chaos, second Saris of Istaria to achieve adventure rating of 278

um hello Jeff, Rick you there? put the whatever down and pls restart blight ok? hello are you there?

Jeff? Rick? Are you there? Bueller? Bueller?

we need a reboot , but im not gonna ask anymore, im getting tired, so until we reboot i cant do anymore. we are prolly 6 hrs overdue but heh who's counting

Still looking for that reboot. Can't do much fighting stuck in Khutit form and the stuff I need for crafting has buggy spawns.
    Frost dragon; slayer of chickens.

I also have to say I've noticed problems on Blight. I was trying to complete a quest and the respawns were terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

Thank you for the restart on Blight!
    Frost dragon; slayer of chickens.

Thread Information