Thread: Dual Log

Default Dual Log

Dual Log is still bugged.

Have one character logged in and try to log in another (same computer). the second login tries to download files (notices alot of it is dll.auc files). then tells me not all files can be patched and to run the patcher again. It's the same thing every time. (going to try rebooting system and see if that fixes it)

CC

(reboot seems to have fixed the porblem for me but it sounds like a few others are having issues too with dual logging on the same system and is ok on 2 differnt computers. But some aren't having issues at all. Not sure what the problem can be exactly)
    Last edited by CottenCandy; June 19th, 2009 at 01:50 AM. Reason: Updating

Default Re: Dual Log

Are you trying to log into two different shards at once?
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

nope both on blight

reboot seems to have fixed it for me too

Thaalia

Seems Dual Log is broke for me again doing the same thing but this time rebooting dont fix it.

I'm trying to log 2 characters in on Blight on one computer(XP)... been able to fix it twice now once by rebooting my computer and the second by turning off patcher. But this time niether seems to work.

I've done a full scan. Reset patcher. Downloaded new patcher. cleared world Cache run full scan again. rebooted computer again. Still not working and out of ideas.

-Note- Seemed to have fixed it again, i went ahead and let it download the files and this time it actually downloaded them. i didn't get the patcher error where it said it couldn't download one or more file.
    I'll keep ya posted on any more issues i have.

CC
    Last edited by CottenCandy; June 24th, 2009 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Update

Thread Information